Reviews for Sweet Poison
mpsRocket chapter 10 . 7/14
Holy shit. This was amazing- it left a feeling in the gut only brought about by a stunning piece of dark writing. Don't know if you're still active here, but thought I'd review anyway, just in case, 'cause wow. Incredible.
DxLilith chapter 10 . 8/12/2008
beautiful. loved it. a little crazy towards the end but awesome none the less.
hime's-unmentionables chapter 10 . 12/2/2007
“Anyway, what sounds of ecstasy were those?”

Bwahahaha! I was actually thinking the same thing. Ah, it seems great minds think alike. Or sarcastic, borderline psychopathic bitch minds at least. XD

I love stories like these. I mean, I do enjoy SOME of the few good fluffy, warm stories on the Pokemon archives but these ones provide a brilliant breath of fresh air.

You provided a story that had me laughing, gasping in horror and even awwing a little at the undercurrent of love and team-ness (lol). Bravo to you. :D
Cee chapter 10 . 3/2/2007
This story is going to give me nightmare for weeks but I DON'T GIVE A DAMN. This was on of the most vividly posted piece of literary gold I've seen in a while.

Absolutly wonderfuly horrid.

Please bear my children.
FizzerV chapter 1 . 12/6/2006
Instead of leaving a long detailed review like I usually do, I'll just say this.

“Go clean your dad’s cum from your arsecrack,”

Best. Quote. Ever.

You just made my day. :)
lovova chapter 10 . 9/16/2006
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!

This was awsome. Thank you for writing it.
Rulin chapter 10 . 8/2/2005
Favorite list worthy!

I praise the authour!
Lolly chapter 5 . 5/14/2005
I onlygot to part 5 before i started feeling sick.

this story is awfull and should not be here.

keep your sick little storys in your head, nobody else wants to read then. its disgusting and disturbing!
Cerulean Shadow chapter 10 . 4/5/2005
I'm gonna have to agree with Thorned Rose on this story.
Rozzlynn chapter 10 . 2/15/2005
I read this long before I joined the site, then couldn't find it for ages (broken link or something). Glad to be able to leave a review, this is fantastic. Possibly the most horrible story I've read too, but I really don't care. It's fantastic because of every part of it.
Eternal witness chapter 10 . 1/2/2005
i love running into stories like this... excellent-says a person who hasn't watched pokemon in years...- still, fucking great stuff man
Digicowboy chapter 11 . 1/18/2004
Nicely. Glad I read this, adds a new dimension to your other stories. There were a couple of bits where I wished I wasn't reading this in my University library with people looking over both my shoulders, but what the heck. Good story! Not many other English guys writing pokemon fiction from what I've seen so far, so the way I see it, does that mean we have to stick together? Meh.
Apples chapter 11 . 1/16/2004
I don't care what anyone says. I love this story. It gives me a feeling that I love, and how you set up the flashbacks and layout of the telling of the story made it special. This will always be on of my favorites.
-Apples
Gagsy chapter 10 . 12/20/2003
That was great, I loved the story.
taboo1 chapter 11 . 11/14/2003
Crazy, but incredible stuff here. I loved every bit of it. I even have 2 songs of the soundtrack! Got to love Queer from Garbage and Moonlight Shadow from Mike Oldfield!
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »