Reviews for Still Waters
Ophelia Claire chapter 12 . 12/9/2014
I don't know why this doesn't have more reviews. You've crafted an amazing story here. You developed Logan's personality perfectly and Ariel was a perfect character to help him. I thoroughly enjoyed reading this.
SpiffyNoodles9 chapter 12 . 9/18/2012
OMG I LOVED THIS SOOO MUCH! this was PERFECT!
Valcyria chapter 12 . 4/21/2010
awsome story. keep writing!
God of Laundry Baskets chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
bow chicka bow wow.. all I have to say bout this begining XD
joegood2003 chapter 12 . 8/12/2006
Nice story. Great job making Ariel believable as a counselor. It's an interesting perspective on how someone would help Logan deal with some of his issues. Now I'm off to read "Beyond the Cure."
LadyV77 chapter 12 . 7/18/2005
Thus was quite angsty at parts but had a very sweet ending. I really liked your OC and your writing style. Great job!

Thanks for reviewing 'Half Asleep,' and since you asked, no, I don't mind Logan with other people aside from Rogue; as long as it isn't Jean or Storm (I don't like Storm and Logan together, ever since the early 90s cartoon, and I don't like Jean period).
aj's girl1 chapter 1 . 9/26/2003
Lovely story. Very well written. Logan stays in character, as do the rest of the X-Men. And, Ariel is a very interesting original character. I hope you'll consider writing another story with her.
Crystal113 chapter 12 . 9/26/2003
Good ending. I really liked this story. Wonder if there's going to be a sequel?
Blix Howlett chapter 12 . 9/25/2003
That was a sweet ending. I really enjoyed reading this and your character development of Ariel was really good too. Keep up the great work.
Mystryfann chapter 11 . 9/23/2003
Great story! Hope there is more to come. Please continue.
Lamby chapter 11 . 9/18/2003
This really is a lovely, well written story, very believable and true to the X-Men characters, and Ariel is fantastic. Is there more to come?
ScruffyLovin chapter 11 . 9/15/2003
This is really an awesome story, I've been reading to catch up on all these great chapters. I hope you continue, you have a nice writing style.
Mystryfann chapter 10 . 9/9/2003
Wow this is great, what happens now? more soon please, i'm hooked.
Crystal113 chapter 9 . 9/6/2003
OOh, what is Logan going to show Ariel? Go on.
Miran Anders chapter 8 . 9/5/2003
I think it's okay now... thanks!