Reviews for Ash: A Fairy Tale
TheFisherKitty chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
Beautiful and lovely, lovely and beautiful, very well-suited to the characters involved. Well done.
Lami chapter 1 . 1/21/2007
Well done!

This was a very good read. I like the poem you chose very much.

It made me sad to read it for some reason. I know it has a happy ending, yet still...
Frizz the Eccentric chapter 1 . 12/29/2006
Very beautiful. It sounds like a poem almost.
Jareth chapter 1 . 12/19/2004
Slashy slashy! If you don't like slashy goodness, go sit in the corner until your mummy tells you to go to bed.

Damn right this is the one truth of our world
Crossbow chapter 1 . 11/24/2004
"Julian tried to recreate a relationship that had never happened"

*sigh* How true. Never saw what Julian was doing with Ezri when Garak was a RIGHT THERE. Anyway, very nice story. I especially liked Julian requesting leave "until I can trust him," and the "fairytale" ending was sweet without being sappy.
Kira chapter 1 . 12/28/2003
hi,
wow. Nice. Lovely. Not too fluffy, but beautiful...
silver and gold *_*
-kira-
mrs260 chapter 1 . 9/4/2003
I meant to give you feedback on the garakbashir list, but then I forgot! Sorry.

This is a truly great first story, and I'm looking forward to more from you. I like the ways they trust each other and the ways they distrust each other. The way Garak distrusts Julian's principles is spot on. Of course he would. :0)

I like the exotic Cardassian flora and fauna. Very interesting, and it really adds to the story. And I like the way they work it out in the end, not by resolving anything, but simply by accepting it. I think that, in the end, is what they're most likely to do.
Lady Shinimegami chapter 1 . 9/4/2003
Wow! That was really good! Your language is so superb that you just get lost in it. I also like how realistic you are with this fic, I hate it when people cheat their way out of a situation. You have a great little fic on your hands and I can't wait until you post some more.

-LS (Elise)