Reviews for With Jade Green Eyes
cherryfaerie chapter 5 . 3/21/2004
i am confused. who's the "My Lord" guy? is that Saruman in a different tower (or his old one)? y did she have to go to him in the first place? what happens if she doesn't kill aragorn? sorry bout the bombardment of questions but her character (the way you have been writing it) confuses me. it's still a good story though. i like it. but i'm pretty confused. please help! write more/update soon!
Aveza chapter 4 . 12/26/2003
GREAT CHAPTER! I've been waiting for an update! This was very well written. Keep up the good work!
Aveza chapter 3 . 10/6/2003
Wow! Great chapter! YOu are a very good and detailed writer! I like the way you describe things. Well, update soon, and yeah, i know LOTR is very difficult to write. I have trouble too, so you're not alone!

Again, update soon!

-Erendsi0113
Aveza chapter 2 . 9/20/2003
I like this story A LOT! You are a very good wroter. I like the way you write. You describe things so well that you really don't have to tell the reader exactly what you are describing.

This is really interesting so far. I can't wait until you update.

Update soon!

-Erendis0113
mallory chapter 2 . 9/20/2003
this is a pretty good story. i think you should write more...lol. who is The Lord? I'm thinking it is Saruman but not sure. that's who it reminds me of. Pretty good.
Khori chapter 2 . 9/11/2003
Wow. I like your style! I want you to continue! Must find out what happens! I hope you get more reviews!

Love Gilly