Reviews for Haunted
Pikapixie The Demigod chapter 5 . 4/30/2013
Oh my...
sailorpsychosis chapter 5 . 9/29/2003
Okay, that was... really... depressing.

;_;
Destiny Kalince chapter 5 . 9/24/2003
no Now everyone is dead r u going to tell of how he meets with his famliy? oh plz put that in I'll love you forever! plz!
Destiny Kalince chapter 4 . 9/8/2003
It taeks a good write to spot your talent! I should know, cuz i'm smart but not a good writer, anyways, Really theres more? KOOL! Upadat esoon please, if you can read my fic, I would be honored!1 Well got to go. Lova Lots!
SunStreak chapter 4 . 9/8/2003
YAY! Cliffhanger Cliffhanger! I love it! Ano, good story so far, can't wait to read what happens next o.O Good writing, I must say I'm very into this story! Tons of angst, I'm loving it! Keep em' comming!

-SunStreak (yes that's my actual nickname, don't ask.)
sailorpsychosis chapter 4 . 9/8/2003
Sorry for not reviewing. I have been reading, but since I'm lazy I just didn't want to login for a review. ;; (I know, I know, it's no excuse...)

Anyway, good job. The story looks gramatically sound, everything flows nicely, etc.

I'll be awaiting the next chapter. Poor Inuyasha!

Also, just a little side note I figure you might want to know about: it's ai shiteru (with or without the space, I'm just talking about the missing 'i'). But don't worry, I guess it's an easy mistake to make since I see it everywhere...
Destiny Kalince chapter 3 . 9/5/2003
Damn school! nice fic can't wait until the next chapter! hurry up kk? Lova Lots