Reviews for College Years, The
Amethystiana chapter 5 . 4/11/2005
Loved, loved, LOVED IT!

I always wondered what it would ahve been like had they met in college...

Now I know. :)

Great story! Wish there was more...

-Spooks
Carlysxfiles chapter 5 . 1/4/2005
OK, so rather than pick a question and start my essay I finished your fic, lol, so sweet! I think that everyone should read fanfic before an essay, although now I'm tempted to read more instead of working . . . Or maybe I might start writing a new fic . . .
Carlysxfiles chapter 2 . 1/4/2005
Hey GS, it's been so long since I read any fanfic and I just read your kind comments about 'Gone' so figured I'd return the gesture. Loving this fic! It's way better than the essay I'm supposed to be writing right now.
Em-958 chapter 5 . 7/2/2004
Oh Wow! What a touching end!

I'm in love with this story, if I can call it that.

Loved it, liked. Mixed emotions and all in the same parcel!

YOu are the Greates author I ever known of!

Em-958 chapter 3 . 7/2/2004
..All you need is love...dunt dududu dunt... all you need is Doggett and reyes, then you have love...!(singing)

Loved this one eaven more! I know they would find eachother, or? :P

I will keep on reading until the day I die..

Em-958 chapter 2 . 7/2/2004
Oh I loved it soo..! Your a natural on this, I really liked this idea! :D

Your simply the best author I ever knowen!

Sci Fi Fan Gillian chapter 5 . 2/28/2004
Great story.
Annabethfan chapter 5 . 2/21/2004
WOW! That was great! You have such talent! I esp. loved the ending when she walked right into his arms and they kissed. *tear* lol! GREAT JOB!
Tanya chapter 1 . 1/15/2004
Hi I love your story they're always great. I think you could be a talented author some day! not that you already are! P.S:GOING TO CHANGE MY NAME AND REGISTER SO THEN YOU CAN READ MY STORIES!
Milly chapter 5 . 10/3/2003
I really liked it. I would love to see you write another.
rach chapter 5 . 9/13/2003
great story. keep up the good work. oh just to let you that your are not on your own when it comes to spelling. I am not great at it either.
Ellie chapter 5 . 9/12/2003
aw...that was mad cute! Great job I loved it! I hope you will be writing more soon! :)
ATX chapter 5 . 9/10/2003
Bravo! Love it when a story ends and all in the world is right. And hey, I wouldn't have been able to review if there was no story! Great job. :D
Beguile chapter 5 . 9/9/2003
"sniff" I WANNA BE KISSED BY DOGGETT DAMN IT! (looks around as everyone stares at her) WHAT? He's bursting with manlyness! Okay, great story! "sniffs again, crying as she hugs Gothic" I wuv it so much. (receives more shocked looks, kisses Gothic on both cheeks, italian style, and runs away screaming, "THE CHICKENS ARE COMING!"
ATX chapter 4 . 9/8/2003
Maybe you could have Doggett or Doggett and Mulder mess with Brad's head or something. I don't know. There's always the option of having Doggett just punch out Brad's lights or humiliating him publicly. Hope this helps a little!