Reviews for Falling For You
XxPhoenix BladexX chapter 10 . 11/2/2006
Wow I'm back surfing after so many years and I guess i missed a few chappys to ur fic...well it's been a long time since you've update and I really hope so how you'll find the inspiration to continue ) is seriously lacking good love triangle fics, esp those revolving ard these 3...so dun deprive the site of urs k? Pls do continue ) I'll look forward to reading more of ur works )
JayLiyah chapter 10 . 2/4/2006
This is really cute, I love the awkward moments between them. I also like how you've written Seifer's feelings about Rinoa's and Squall's "relationship". You're doing good, you should finish this sometime!
stacy chapter 10 . 2/21/2005
your story is really cute and sweet, i hope you can update and finish it... i really want to see who rinoa will end up with!
LionHeart823 chapter 10 . 2/8/2004
Haha...that was so funny, Rinoa acted like I do when my father picks on me...with the blushing thing. YOU HAVE TO UPDATE THIS!
This IS a classic! One of the best...
Yori Kiri chapter 10 . 11/29/2003
I like Irvine. He’s always giving nice advice.
I like how this is going. I wonder what Seifer would do when Quistis leaves.
Update soon. Can’t wait to read more.
Yori Kiri chapter 9 . 11/29/2003
You seem to have an interest in cars. And the characters’ descriptions are cute, like what they wear.
That was hilarious! Way da go!
Yori Kiri chapter 8 . 11/29/2003
Caraway’s first name is Vincent, in the game? Don’t remember. Nice twist. Now I wonder what would happen on Saturday. Maybe Seifer would show up at the beach and see Rinoa and Squall there.
Yori Kiri chapter 7 . 11/29/2003
That was such a surprise! And Rinoa and Squall would be spending more time together. Hm, it’s getting interesting.
Yori Kiri chapter 6 . 11/29/2003
Aw, poor Seifer. He’s torn between two people he thinks he loves.
Whoa! Nice ride, Squall. It’s sweet.
Yori Kiri chapter 4 . 11/29/2003
The reenactment of the dance scene was so cute.
That is SO true. You don’t start to realize what you want unless it’s taken (Or something like that. Ah, I can’t remember)
Yori Kiri chapter 2 . 11/29/2003
So there’s more to Seifer. That roller coaster ride was nice but it would be better if you went deeper. What’s up with Seifer and meeting girls and falling madly in love after the first glance? (It’s Seifer, what do you expect)
Wow, Irvine is so deep. Nice advice.
Yori Kiri chapter 1 . 11/29/2003
This is getting interesting. Irvine and Rinoa as cousins _ It’s funny too and they seem really like... cousins (No duh).
Seifer got there pretty quick (Fifteen minutes).
OMG! He did NOT just say ‘Is that good?’ Somebody grab that platter from the waitress and smack him behind the head! (BONG)
Seifer’s happy and nice. That’s a good change. Maybe he’ll act like differently when Squall or Zell are around.
Could it be love at first sight? This is going good so far.
Etherealist chapter 10 . 11/19/2003
Something poked her in the stomach, eh? *snickers* God, that was hilarious. Please update soon!
Berlin's Brown Eyes chapter 10 . 11/7/2003
I just realized... the last time I reviewed, I spelled my name wrong. (And people wonder why I buy the kind of pens with my name on it.) Actually it's not my name, it's my made-up character's name. (So ha! I'm NOT stupid!) I was saddened that you didn't use me title. *tear* But whatever, it's your story. Loved this chapter! Happy writing!

~"stxy"
anonymous chapter 10 . 11/6/2003
dude! write another chapter soon!