Reviews for Hello

happybunny7 chapter 10 . 12/27/2004
Awesome!
Meurtrier darkness chapter 1 . 10/16/2004
hello me again

ya know what i just realized...?

Raven's history in 'Hello' and "I would make a wish and bleed' are two different things?

in hello, her mother's body was outside and she flew to earth where starfire and the finished tower were present.

in the other, her mother cam eto her door and died. Robin had found her and they went back to the tower, which was a mess ans starfire wasn't there, only the guys. Trevor wasn't in hello either.

Did you mean to do this or...what?
Jupiter666 chapter 9 . 6/19/2004
Awesome story! I had to read it again! Oh, and I mis-spelled my penname..it's 'Jupiter6' _ Please finish your story! It's soo good and I want to know what happens!
Jupiter666 chapter 10 . 5/29/2004
Awesome chapter! this is Jupiter, I reviewed a couple times before, I gots an account on now! _ - happy me...so my penname is Jupiter6. Okay enough about me, awesome chapter! I feel bad for Raven and Robin. Update soon pleaze!
XVXericaXVX chapter 10 . 5/6/2004
LOVED IT!
please update soon!
I hope Raven gets out soon...
Denial chapter 7 . 4/23/2004
Wow. Okay, this is the best TT story I have come across in awhile. Seriously, this is so horribly angsty that I just want to cry. But in a good way. ;D This sort of reminds me of the comics, where there is like a split second of blinding happiness before everything gets even worse than before. Anyways, well done and please contiue!
AGirlWonder chapter 10 . 4/11/2004
Aww, update!
Heterolifemate chapter 10 . 3/2/2004
I really love this story. It's cool how you got so many people mixed into this. Can't wait for the next chappie!
Jingle Bells chapter 10 . 2/16/2004
NO RAVEN MUST FIGHT! EVERYTHING CAN'T GO TO PECIES! ohwell..its your story...R/R FOREVA1 ge, my story hasn't been updated...UPDATE SOON
MystikIce chapter 10 . 1/30/2004
YES! GREAT CHAPTER! PLEASE CONTINUE SOON!
-MI :D
Lady Awesomepants chapter 10 . 1/28/2004
BEX: There are not enough good Titan fics in this world, they're all crap. This one rocks, though. good.
mauled by squirrels chapter 9 . 1/19/2004
this is really great! i'm so glad you finally updated!
DaJollyMan chapter 9 . 1/18/2004
been so long since you last updated but this chapter was pretty cool. Can't wait till your next chapter, Raven leavin Robin, that is sad but somethign tells me that that isnt going to last _. Keep writing, R/R fanfics like these make me keep updating my own R/R fanfics.
MystikIce chapter 9 . 1/18/2004
AH! YOU! YOU! LEFT ME HANGING! PLEASE! CONTINUE! PLEASE? AAH! YOU FINALLY DID AND NOW.. YOU LEAVE ME LIKE THIS? MAN! GREAT CHAPTER! update soon! :D
-MI