Reviews for Sword of Salvation
NightDuchess chapter 8 . 9/21/2007
i'm not sure whether you'll still be continuing this story but it was getting at the best part when it suddenly came into a halt. i know the chance might be slim but somehow i would love to read the continuation of this story. And Amy's character deserves more elaboration just like the way you did~
THE DARKEST ROSE chapter 3 . 4/15/2006
wonderful! but my poor raphy is sad.(sniff) any way great job
Minty-Fivestar chapter 7 . 9/18/2004
Yay, update! _ Thanks for letting me know you updated this.

Hmm... guardian... uh oh. I sense Nightmare... of course, I could be wrong. I'm horrible at guessing, so I don't even know why I bother anymore... _

Aw... kitty! I want a kitty... Cute. (hugs Whisper) Poor Raphael... (hugs Raphael too)

Keep up the great work, your fic is really good, and well-written, too. Your dialogue is excellent and you write descriptions so well... _ Keep it up! Till next time...

-Pichu*Star
Drache chapter 6 . 7/2/2004
gods, please update! Go Amy! (happy dance) and Raphael is dee best. yesh. i love this fic.
Mousey13 chapter 5 . 6/12/2004
Poor Raph! He does need a big hug! *hugs*
smileyman666 chapter 6 . 6/2/2004
so are you going to update man? because thats a cliff hanger to leave us at for FOUR FUCKIN MONTHS! anyway, just asking if its gonna be dicontinued or if you just "havent had the time".
DayDreamer9 chapter 6 . 3/29/2004
Update soon, update soon, update soon :)
Chofi chapter 6 . 3/1/2004
It's updated! (cheers)
Heh, can't hide my Sorel Family fangirl ways. And... again with the cliff-hangers. Oh, well, at least I have a nice portion to reread until the next update. (grin)
Hitachi chapter 5 . 1/17/2004
I love Raphael's persona here. Do continue.
Minty-Fivestar chapter 5 . 11/2/2003
_ Awesome... This is really good, I'm enjoying this a lot! Keep it up, k? See ya!

-Pichu*Star
KDTemperedSteel chapter 5 . 10/19/2003
Excellent story, Dampeal! It's very well written and suspenseful, I highly look forward to Chapter 6.
ToadstoolTea chapter 5 . 10/19/2003
This is definitely getting better. Poor Raph, the guy needs a hug or something. Can I give him a hug? ()

Anyhow, can't wait for the next chapters... hope you update soon!
The Tesseract Seraph chapter 5 . 10/16/2003
Ah, two more excellent chapters. I really do like what you're doing with Raphael, the sort of character development he's undergoing. (And the thing with Adrienne is cute-cute!)

One quibble-chapter 4 seemed a little rougher in terms of grammatical errors thant chapter 5; all it really wanted for was a quick proofread to catch some occasional grammatical weirdness. Otherwise, very well done-your writing style is very readable and appealing.
Phoenix SilverWind chapter 3 . 10/15/2003
good job so far
Minty-Fivestar chapter 3 . 10/3/2003
You certainly know how to write a nasty cliffhanger... And I mean nasty as in nasty for the reader. Great chapter, please write more soon! I wanna know what happens next!

-Samantha McPhoenix (aka Pichu*Star)