Reviews for Hogwarts Strawberries
Ryan chapter 10 . 2/7/2008
Hey when ar you going to add more to the story or have given up on it or something cause i would really like to read more.
getaiyou chapter 10 . 11/8/2007
So sad. I love it. It touches my heart.
Lain Qui chapter 10 . 5/16/2007
kiki chapter 10 . 6/22/2005
aw. wolfy wufei seems so cute! keep writing-it's good!
Himochi Kusari chapter 2 . 4/14/2005
Dont electronic devices that arent magical break down once in Hogwarts Grounds?
Himochi Kusari chapter 1 . 4/14/2005
Umm... Me thinks characters are WAY out of character.
Amarin Rose chapter 10 . 3/12/2005
Wufei thinks of Heero as his mate? Aw, how...sweet. *winces* In a bestial sort of way. *shrugs*

Now, Avery needs to be 'punished' even more, and somehow I think Duo's expertise could be extended to more than just pranks. After all, he's Shinigami!
Amarin Rose chapter 9 . 3/12/2005
Ah, togetherness, sappyness... And Duo's dating the Weasley twins? For some reason I'm not surprised... :)
Amarin Rose chapter 8 . 3/12/2005
Hmm, those last words were ominous... Though maybe Heero will come to trust Wufei, ne?

Idea: Wufei *does* like biting, and he and Heero get found out by the bitemarks on Hee-chan's neck.

And who is/are Duo's lover(s)?
Amarin Rose chapter 7 . 3/12/2005
*sharpens knife* You know, I think I'd like to torture Avery before Heero kills him...
Amarin Rose chapter 6 . 3/11/2005
Well, I *know* it was good for Wufei and Heero, and the chapter was definitely a good read for me!

Thrill me, Asuka! On to Chapter 7!
Amarin Rose chapter 5 . 3/11/2005
Freaky-deaky. I write it in my last review, and behold! Duo/Gryff!

Er...two of them? Hm, 2x3x4 by any chance? You and Maldoror both have this thing for being such good writers you can make that combination work.
Amarin Rose chapter 3 . 3/11/2005
The all-knowing, all-*seeing* Professor Snape...

I think Duo needs to find out next. And possibly wind up with a Gryffindor - a shy, quiet one - to mix things up.

*snicker* Am now imagining Duo kissing the stereotypical 'innocent, virginal' Quatre, and Relena finding them. And fainting. *g*
Amarin Rose chapter 2 . 3/11/2005
Ah, so one of the other pilots *is* there! I was wondering about that.

Idea: Wufei/Duo gets hit with a spell that switches the way it looks. Could cause conflict, kinda like a comedy of erros type thing.
Amarin Rose chapter 1 . 3/11/2005
Well, I rather think this chapter could stand on its own as a one-shot. I'm glad it isn't, though since I'd like to read more!