Reviews for No Greater Love
l0vescream chapter 3 . 4/11/2011
Really? Oh... When I eagerly looked to find the Next button after this chapter, I saw that there isn't one.

That's probably the most heartbreaking thing..
l0vescream chapter 2 . 4/11/2011
Veranda, i'm only beginning on chapter 2 and i already can't wait to click the Next button and read more. You have a way with words and a way with twisting the reader's emotions. I love Tai, and you delve deep into his character and that he was forced to grow quickly, and they're all so old while so young.
chrono17 chapter 3 . 4/18/2007
Exciting doesn't even begin to describe this story. I really really want to know what is going to happen. I know it has been like six years since you last wrote on this story but I still hope you will write more on it and I look forward to it. i am curious as to who the first narrator was though. (I assume Kari but as it was never said I can hope for others.)
saturnangel chapter 3 . 5/14/2005
I really want to know whats going to happen... will you be updating anytime soon... or even ever... great story!
Tai Kamiya chapter 3 . 11/10/2001
Awesome, I've read some good ones, but this one takes the cake. No restated information and the Digidestined are perfectly in character.
AmericanMercury chapter 3 . 10/28/2001
hey vera this is american mercury this review thingy hates me and wont let me use puncutation sorry if it doesn make much sense Im glad you updated you fic you didnt tell me you did I think Im going to cry sobs oh wells, i hope this works and Ill call you tonight k chow
DaisukeFire chapter 3 . 10/17/2001
I like how this is going so far.
GG Bee chapter 2 . 6/30/2001
Very good! Dramatic and scary, yet thrilling and satisfying. I'm proud.

*sobs* GG Bee
DigiDestined of Courage chapter 2 . 6/25/2001
Something tells me that I already know who's gonna die at the end of this story, but I hope that I'm wrong, even though I don't think I am. TAIORA FOREVER!
Flower Cannon chapter 2 . 6/24/2001
Ahhhhhh… explains more… Brother-Sister mush is always nice… Great, beautiful! I'm liiiiiiiiiiking, I'm liiiiiiiking! ~flo
Mystic Rider chapter 2 . 6/23/2001
*gasp* ur gonna *kill**gasp* TAI? U OF ALL PPL! oh well...U know ur gonna put up more REALL soon, right? ::coughHINTcoughHINT::
ayuoop chapter 1 . 3/8/2001
bravo!
Mystic Rider chapter 1 . 2/1/2001
DIE! IF YOU DOTN PUT UP THE STORY I'LL KILL YOU! I KNOW HWERE YOU LIVE!
Mystic Rider chapter 1 . 1/9/2001
Hey! MY GOSH! That just shot an Idea into my head hear is the hole!

(_) lol! O-MY-GOSH! THAT IS SOOOO...*snif* wow!
glo chapter 1 . 1/5/2001
yeah yeah, ON WITH THE FIC! *grins sheepishly* i wanna read more! not one paragraph! now i'm all sad...