Reviews for Gaurdian Angel
Serenity Maxwell chapter 5 . 11/30/2005
intersting. maybe duo will take it as a joke and things will be fine. i hope this is going to be kind of a happy ending at least. poor duo has gone through so much.
lil pixie chapter 5 . 8/29/2004
Oh man I never laughed so hard in my life. *swipes tears from eyes* This is a good story. I really really really hope that u continue it. I really like Sam. That girl is freaking hilarious. And the fact that she gets on Relena's nerve in this ficcy to the point where she got a restraining order was down right funny as hell. I really really really REALLY hope that this isnt an unfinished story becuz I would really like to know what happens next. Until next time, peace! *peace sign*
Hikaru chapter 5 . 9/21/2003
Whoa...wondwer how Duo's gonna react/say next? *smirk* This is gonna be good. Please try to post anotehr chapter by wednesday please?
Hikaru chapter 4 . 9/17/2003
Hahaha! Wonder how Duo's gonna react to someone else not likeing Relena...? Heeheehee! Please write some more quickly! Try to post another chapter beforer Friday please! This is getting good! *giggle* _
Softballsister chapter 3 . 9/14/2003
S.S.: Oh my God! I love Duo! Please don't make him so depressed all the time! I like the happy super hyper Duo! *Wraps arms around Duo and kisses him on the cheek* Please be nice to him. Make him happy. Hee-chan and Duo need to let out their true feelings soon or I'm going to go all pshyco! Don't tempt me because I am kind of crazy like that!

Duo: She is crazy but I love her! *Whispers* IF you ask me she needs to switch to decafe.

S.S.: I heard that! *Wraps Duo in a headlock* Write more! Longer Chapters Please! I'll love you forever if you do! Thanks!
Hikari Yume chapter 2 . 9/8/2003
is Sam gonna be playin' matchmaker? that ouhta be funny. this story is cool!
THE GOD OF INTERESTING chapter 2 . 9/7/2003
someone u dont know chapter 1 . 9/4/2003
not bad...its really good so far...please update son! _