Reviews for Sweet Temptation
Guest chapter 3 . 8/10/2014
are gonna make more chapters? i really liked this story, it was awesome
Kingdom's Oathkeeper chapter 3 . 8/9/2014
10 years bro... and still no update. Grate job the storu is amazung so update.
seto chapter 3 . 4/8/2014
That was awesome!Please continue.I beg you.
Liwliwa-Janoah chapter 3 . 3/29/2013
Three months pregnant and she still hasn’t tell Joey? She should hurry up, she’ll start showing soon.
She don’t know whether it’s the guilt or the baby that has her looking distraught? Honey, it’s the guilt of not telling Joey. And with all this unnecessary stress I hope the baby is fine.
Uncle? Is that the supposed relative that dumped them off at the orphanage after wasting away their inheritance money?
Never mind, his adopted uncle.
Suitcase? Don’t you mean brief case? Seeing that’s what business men carry around…not a suitcase unless their travelling.
LOL! He got adopted because he has “Kaiba” blood? What is that? Being cold hearted?
"What are you thinking of? Having a kid?" He laughed outright at the thought. Laugh, but it’s true, a kid is on the way!
Honestly, why in the world do they keep thanking the Winged Dragon of Ra?
What? Did Joey and Mai broke up? Or ever dated in this fic?
They suck at lying! Now even Joey know something is up. She won’t quit with fiddling with her hem!
Please don’t let that nurse say twins…
Oh yeah, she’s having twins, Kaiba’s a champ, he pumped out twins or maybe It’s on Serenity’s part or maybe it’s both of them.

OMG! Mai would rather die than be in Serenity’s shoes, Mai shame on you! Having twins isn’t that bad!
In my opinion, Mai needed to say, you need to tell Kaiba, because he’s the father and you need his support (child support mostly I guess, I don’t think Kaiba’s capable of giving moral support to anyone other than Mokuba) and you need to tell Joey because he’s your brother and you need his support also.
She decided to tell him about the twins! Good! At least she didn’t chicken out.
I don’t like Mokuba’s new medallion, seeing the reason behind the old one…
Mokuba, a tattoo? Am I dreaming? He’d be wise not to let Kaiba find out, of course he’s legal but that won’t stop the lecture.
Mokuba’s eyes, aren’t blue, I guess in your fanfic they are.
Shame on you Kaiba! Your child (I mean children - you don’t know your having twins) is more about a business deal than being a parent. I want to know what his reaction will be when he finds out they’re having twins?
You have Yugi’s hair wrong, his hair is not violet, that part of it is red. His eyes are Violet.
Why do I have the feeling Kaiba’s gonna blow Serenity’s secret? Assuming that she told his brother?
Did I forget to mention, I’m glad Mokuba told him, you can’t convince Serenity of making the twins (he still thinks it’s one kid) heirs to Kaiba Corp. if he can’t stop making fun of Joey.
As grown men, you’d think that Tristan and Joey, would stop being foolish!
LMAO! Mokuba wants to see Kaiba and Joey fight!
Joey made a move to retort, but Tristan shut him off. No matter how much he wanted to do the same, fighting never solved anything. It only created more god, where did that come from?Tristan thought to himself. It was definite evidence that he'd been listening to too many of Tea's speeches. LMAO! Tea and her speeches!
Where is Tea? I haven’t read about her in this story at all…is she pursuing her dreams of being a dancer?
The woman at the desk didn't bother to look up, but replied by rote, do you mean memory?
he'd hate to see what would be left of this person after she'd experienced his anger. Well I am curious…what would he have done? Shook her?
Her eyes widened as she apologised profusely, giving Serenity's office location. If he'd asked she probably would have given out her personal information as well. LMAO! So you’re telling me that because it’s Seto Kaiba she was gonna divulge Serenity’s personal info as well...she should be ashamed...
"You went to the card shop? Joey's going to be so suspicious! I thought I told you never to mention me and you in the same sentence when you're talking to Joey!" Honey, Joey’s going to be more than suspicious.
"Wheeler, I have had enough of this." Kaiba said his tone cold with annoyance. "I have come here to talk about the baby. If you insist on continuing with the subject of your brother, you'll be hearing more invectives than everyone else combined." LMAO! Doesn’t she get that Kaiba and Joey will never like one another and she got her self smack dab in the middle...
He is so lucky the word proposition never came out of his mouth...she would’ve caught on!
"And what,precisely, is that?" Was the baby deformed? Growing three heads? BOL! Is he for real? Growing three heads?
FINALLY! She told him they’re having twins, I thought she would never say it!

Well I would assume you've given up, becasue we're in 2013 and the story still isn't finished. Please update! I want to see what will happen next, will Kaiba's motives about the twins change and what is his reaction to hearing that he's fathering twins?
Liwliwa-Janoah chapter 2 . 3/29/2013
Hmph! Well since you think she’s a mutt, why did you sleep with her and impregnate her? ..oh I’m sorry, you didn’t know that.
Fire her? She doesn’t need to boost your ego, anymore than it already is. Sure she should’ve quit, but she’s been preoccupied.
So Joey’s downfall is his hobby? Kaiba I am ashamed of you!
I honestly thought the person on the intercom was his secretary, not his brother.
all them Kaibas, they're all the same to me," LMAO! Linda made me laugh!
Good heavens, I feel as if I've been the one sinning with all the words he's voicing, and with that young brother of his as well!" Linda is hilarious!
Linda is a very faithful employee, she’s been there since Gozaboru until now.
"…What was so important that you couldn't come here two weeks ago to tell me that you quit? And don't give me some lame excuse saying it was because of that night." But it has everything to do with that night! Serenity better speak up! I didn’t know she came to the mansion to quit. I thought it was to tell Kaiba that they’re drunk night together got her pregnant. Serenity, do not chicken out!
He owns her? I wonder if he can be any more self-centred.
Mai wanted to witness the encounter with conspicuous interest. WOW!
Serenity fidgeted, thinking that Japan's youngest CEO had finally cracked. LMAO! OMG! She told him that she’s pregnant and all he does is laugh until he’s ready to burst? Are you kidding me?
"So what are we going to do about it?" You’re confusing me. You said she asked this in her mind so how come he’s asking…”we?”
Thing? Shame on you Kaiba! That thing is your unborn child!
LOL! You will not have a child with a Wheeler? Well maybe you shouldn’t have had sex with a Wheeler.
He may had been brash during the conversation but now he’s disoriented? Serenity you got him good!
Mokuba was so excited to hear that he’s an uncle! Kaiba really can’t keep anything away from Mokuba, can he?
If this hadn't been a joke some would've believed she gasped a little too dramatically. But it’s not a joke, it’s real, so I think you should say had been a joke.
little cherry red 'Echo' Mai had a blue car…I guess she upgraded
He never intentionally meant to be like his step-father? The anime needs to stop calling it that. Gozaboru adopted Kaiba and Mokuba, not married their mother. He’s not their step-father, he’s their adoptive father…Anyways, has Kaiba met himself lately? He’s exactly how Gozaboru wanted him to be. Cold and heartless.

AWESOMENESS! So since he's claiming that he won't let the dead corpse have its way, I assume he's gonna do the right thing and support his child?

Duke gave her the job! Good for her!
Liwliwa-Janoah chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
Especially since the father was the one person that nobody would have ever expected, Seto Kaiba. I grinned when I read that! _
Duke flirted with her, way too much and she feels it’s unhealthy. LMAO!
This Serenity lying game reminds me of another SetoXSerenity Fanfic I read.
I also love her close relationship with Mai, (big sister), it also reminds me of that other fanfic.
LOL! Joey’s infatuated with Mai’s violent eyed beauty.

AMAZING CHAPTER! Reading ahead to see what'll happen nextI can't wait to read Kaiba's reaction, I hope he isn't too harsh!
SonicDagonoid99 chapter 3 . 12/26/2012
Cool story so please get the next chapter up I can' t last much longer
ScarletLycrois chapter 3 . 12/23/2012
I'm curious to who you make the twins in this story, I hope you continue!
Nomnomzzz chapter 3 . 4/3/2012
Omg! You have 400 reviews for just 3 chapters! You have to update! Great story so far, and I know it's been so long since you last updated, bit it would be so cool if you continue!
Shizuka Taiyou chapter 2 . 3/5/2012
I don't think it was horrible. I thought it was awsome.

Shizuka Taiyou chapter 3 . 3/5/2012
Man. Serenity is going to get really big. I can just see Joey try to punch Kiba out for knocking up his sister. And I can't wait to see how the pregancy turns out.

Shizuka Taiyou chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
I'm going to like this fic very much. I already do withing the first few sentances.

beingVague chapter 3 . 1/31/2012
Ohhh I want to see his reaction , please update
The 214th Rabid Fangirl chapter 2 . 1/11/2011
I absolutly love this story. I wish youwould please complete it, however, given the number of years since you updated something tells me that is not going to happen. one thing is I can't see them ever getting togeter as things are. I'm not even sure if they should.
1Tokyogirl11 chapter 3 . 12/30/2010