Reviews for The Mighty Ducks: Defiance is a Hard Game
starielle chapter 17 . 11/17/2010
wow. okay so i realise that this fic is super old and you're probably not even involved in the fandom anymore, but i know that i personally still like getting reviews for my old fics, so i'm going to write this in the hopes that maybe you get it in your email inbox or whatever.

anyway, i just wanted to say that i really enjoyed it. the plot was unique and interesting to read, and it was a nice change of pace to read something that had a real external antagonist, as opposed to just the characters struggling with their own internal issues and angst. i do have a bit of trouble with the idea that adam would pick playing hockey over the ducks (maybe especially charlie). sure, he loves hockey and he wants to live up to his father's expectations, but the ducks taught him something fundamental about being a part of a team and a family and i think he loves them deeply. certainly in d3 he gets more and more miserable the more isolated he gets from them. and out of everyone he would have the greatest chance of either (a) staying on at eden hall without a scholarship or (b) finding another team to play for, simply because he's a cake eater with tonnes of disposable cash. ANYWAY, that's just my take on it and obviously my take on it would have resulted in no story. :P

at any rate, i'm glad you gave him a redemption and that everyone was friends again in the end. and even that reily was still at large was kind of a nice touch, because it might have been too neat to just have him arrested at the end. overall it was a brilliant fic and you should be proud of it. :)
MyHeroRaven chapter 17 . 10/29/2010
This story was so well-written. It had me on the edge of my seat. I love this story so much, it's my favorite FanFiction. I really hope you write a sequel. Maybe where Adam is kidnapped with Charlie and they have to survive? Idk don't listen to me. You obviously have great ideas and know how to write amazing stories.

I do hope you write a sequel though.

: )

MyHeroRaven
Arica Princess of Rivendell chapter 17 . 3/9/2010
Well done. Is there or will there be a sequel?
charming2drew chapter 17 . 4/20/2008
This was a most excellent fic! I absolutely loved it! Wow! Great job!

Abbz
charming2drew chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
I am so excited that you wrote a fic like this! I love the angst as well! : )

Abbz
jwstahle chapter 17 . 3/16/2008
you have got to be kidding me. what happend to reily? did he ever get cought? you have to write some wort of sequal to this. also to me it seems like charlie and banks should be more than friends. it sounds like they are in love with eachother. i think it would be so cool if they became lovers and then banks had to save charlie again from reily ina sequal. please keep that on mind.
BlackHalliwell chapter 17 . 11/20/2006
Awesome, u should add more to this story!
AddictionToFiction chapter 9 . 10/11/2006
I REALLY REALLY LOVE THIS STORY. (I'm rereading it... again lol) You wrote it so well! Your descriptions are amazing, and you stay in character so well. You plot ideas are so creative... I can't say enough about this story. I would be soo happy if you did a sequel! Any Ducks story would do, but a sequel would be so awesome. Please? Pretty please?
AddictionToFiction chapter 17 . 8/16/2006
I LOVE this story. It was great, and I really appreciate the time you took to write it. I would love, love, love a sequel. A lot. Actually, I'd appreciate it if you wrote anything else in this fandom. Hope to read more from you soon! (Please!)
Ghostwriter chapter 17 . 1/25/2006
Oh, wow. What an amazing story. Just read the whole thing today. Glommed on through a friend's faves list. Great job. Catch ya on the flip side.
Lisa14 chapter 17 . 1/2/2006
Just wonderinG if you are going to write a sequel to this, like w/riely getting to charlie and adam. Cause this is one of the best stories i have read in this fandom.
postitnotes chapter 17 . 11/30/2005
I'm not sure if you come on this site anymore, but if you read this, you story was awesome. I just read it all at once, I couldn't stop. I hope you do come back. Please write more soon!
ducksflytogether chapter 17 . 11/29/2005
I read it again! It's still awesome! More please please please please!
I Believe in Angels 3 chapter 17 . 11/29/2005
Awesome story! I loved it! You have a great writing style! I thought the story was really well paced. You had me on the edge of my seat the whole time. Great ending (although I would love to see it go a bit further)! I can't say enough about it. I think I'll go re-read it now. :) Thanks for taking the time to write it and I hope you take the time to write more soon. Very soon. ;)
random reviewer chapter 17 . 11/29/2005
I really enjoyed this story. I hope you write more like it soon. I'm sure sequel, or something of the sort, would be greatly appreciated by your many adoring fans, including myself! Please write more soon!