Reviews for Harry Potter and the Plot Bunny of Death
that was creatively funny
kehwie chapter 1 . 4/15/2017
This made me giggle.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/24/2016
Bwahahaha :-)) Should be Proud!Author.
shadyfanfictionftw chapter 1 . 7/16/2015
im wHEEZING
Resevius chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
Hahahahahaha! Way to make a point. I'd love to see all the Siriuses, Severuses, and Remuses stuck in a room together. Sheesh, that's a mouthful even to write! And poor Merlin! Someone should write a fanfic about him always being cursed about. :) Madam
Masqueofsorrow chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
This is a great story. It is a dead ringer for some of the fanfics that are out there.
Katalara chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
LOLOL
angelrock444 chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Vv
awakened-earth chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
wow! This is really good! It is so trololol! XD
Enoraa chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Oh dear god, I love this. I really do. I can't stop laughing, without any exaggeration whatsoever.

Humble/Apologetic!Author has no reason to be apologetic. This is absolutely hilarious. However, if you ever expand this, you should definitely add something about the weird Draco/absolutely-freaking-everybody pairings, because those really need to be made fun of. ;)

Amazing fic. I'm faving this, and am off to read some of your other stories.
Nightzchild chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
LOL. Those poor canon characters - especially Black. How rude that no one informed him of his own death. This is exactly the sort of ridiculousness you start to notice after having read one too many FanFics. Nicely done.
SilverKitChase chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
...Reading this at school was a TERRIBLE idea...My head is all red from the facedesks...I've got tears streaming down my face...and my teacher is asking just about every minute if I'm okay...I FREAKING LOVE YOU!
YaoiNaru chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
OH MY GOD.

That was so perfect.

I can't believe I didn't see this story before xD

This is like..the best (and true) story ever!

I am putting you up for dedication on my profile.

You're awesomeness!

-YaoiNaru
cara.seismic chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
That was hilarious! :D
Marguex chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
I am trying to remember if I already reviewed this story, anyways I loved it, and it just pains me to see how some stories are really badly written and *sigh* sometimes I feel like crying, anyways loved it and I know there is a moral in this story, don't know what, but there just is.