Reviews for Funny
Rogue Experiment chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
lmao! Great! I really didn't expect that hehehe
Tara chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
Just thought you would want to know, there is a separate category for "Bend it Like Beckham" fanfic.

If you want, you can change the category for this fanfic to the "Bend it Like Beckham" category

This way your story and other "Bend it Like Beckham" fanfics don't have to get lost among the numerous stories in the Miscellaneous Movies category.

If you want you can change the category in the Edit Story feature and move it to the "BILB" category.
cinema lover chapter 1 . 8/5/2004
I bit wierd, but cool!
Princess SimbiAni Dreamz a'Luv chapter 1 . 3/25/2004
Cute _ I felt the same as Melee's review, too, LoL...
Sincerely,
~*SimbiAni*~
Luver of all that's sappy, cute, & aww-some!
group/simbifanfic
selectclientele chapter 1 . 2/5/2004
Tee, I like this Very in-character
Melee chapter 1 . 1/26/2004
J/J femmeslash! YayyayyayyayyAY! I was hoping for it the whole damn movie and was, of course, horribly dissapointed *sigh*
I'm not even usually a slasher... but I ADORE J/J... you need to write more! Immidiatly I say!
Please?
Lyse chapter 1 . 11/17/2003
I like it! There needs to be more Jess/Jules fic out there. They are too few and far between! Feel free to write more any time. Like a sequal, or prequal, or another story!
AmyR chapter 1 . 11/2/2003
More J/J fic

This is great!
xiv chapter 1 . 10/20/2003
Ah, the femmeslash. There was some definite sexual tension between Jules and Jess. I love it, and you for writing it. (I'm a big fan of your HP fandom stuff too)
Beena-Pani chapter 1 . 10/17/2003
Hey, Hali, she DID say it was femmeslash and rated R. Give the girl a break!

I, personally, liked it, because I live for this sort of stuff. Homosexuality, I mean.

Ahem. ANYWAYS... Keep up the good work! I've read some of your other stuff and it's pretty good. Could you write some more BiLB stuff? I'd like to read it.
Hali chapter 1 . 10/11/2003
Three words for you -

that is disgusting.

what kind of sicko are you? I try not to flame people (I promise!) but this is a disgusting piece of crap!
sittingpretty chapter 1 . 10/4/2003
That was bloody brilliant. I love your fics, paranoidkitten I have to say - go, femmeslash! (::coughvivalarevolution::)

And Bend It was a great film especially with the slashy undertones. Great job, it was fantastic!
Dreamiflame chapter 1 . 10/4/2003
That fits with the movie so very well. I'm glad somebody else had the idea, it will make writing my own more enjoyable.
Jane chapter 1 . 9/29/2003
I love this, I would LOVE to read more. I really think the whole Jules/Jess relationship needs some good fics and I have been so hard-pressed to find a single thing, though I'm glad I found this at least it satisfied my appetite in a slight bit. And it was written very well! Enjoyable... Please e-mail me if you write any more fics on this relationship, thank you! - Jane