Reviews for All Creatures Great and Small
mossysnakes chapter 10 . 2/22/2006
ooh that was awesum! great job! yay 4 angstXD
Kaewi chapter 10 . 7/25/2004
Hello! I just read this story all at once. I love it! I put it on my favourites list. I especially like the part at the end, about his wound never fully healing from the Nazgul, it was a nice touch, as well as Tobias' reaction to it. I admire the way you kept track of all the charaters at all times, too. Sometimes people forget about the others and they sort of disappear. I hope you write more angst stories like this one! D
Leia Wood aka Cascadia chapter 10 . 6/17/2004
What a wonderful story! A nice mix of angst, excitement, hurt/comfort, and mystery. Great job!

Leia
Frodo Silverlune chapter 10 . 6/16/2004
very cool. nice ending.
Breon Briarwood chapter 10 . 6/15/2004
OMG, that was cruel! Effective, but cruel. ;D Still, it was a good story, lots of angst, suspense, cliffhangers, everything I like!
Reeceforever chapter 9 . 6/6/2004
ooh this is great! Its scary my poor Frodo the fellowship need to save him i dont think those men are upto any good. Keep going please x
Budgielover chapter 9 . 6/6/2004
Good merciful heavens, woman! You give us a lovely hurt/comfort scenario, then worm in some worry and compound it by a kidnapping - then orcs and a massacre! Surely you could work in a major earthquake or tidal wave, just to finish things off!

Seriously, the escalation of action and danger is exciting. I liked seeing Gimli here - so few fics feature his POV. You've set up a frightening course of action, and I can't wait to see how you resolve it.
Budgielover chapter 8 . 6/6/2004
Ah, so the threads begin to tighten...

I'm glad to see the silver people brought back into the story - they/he/it were so integral to the opening chapters. And the reminder that not all healers are good people. And you end the chapter on a cliff-hanger! (Good girl - though of course I didn't say that! *ducks and runs for cover*)
Budgielover chapter 7 . 6/6/2004
My dear, you are succeeding in tugging those heartstrings! I loved this chapter!

I loved the description of Frodo being taken care of by your original character, and her comparison of him to a child. You have been studying hurt/comfort, haven't you? It shows - you have us worried about him and wanting to see him taken care of and comforted. If you can master that - and you are well on your way - you will have readers for life!
Budgielover chapter 6 . 6/6/2004
Girlofring, this story gets better chapter by chapter. I was thrilled with your medical descriptions - they ring so true. Of course, your medical background lends your voice an authenticity that most of us can only envy. But your dialog and descriptive detail are improving by leaps and bounds, especially in describing the characters' reactions to each other. Go, Sam! How we love to see our favorite characters right IN character!
Elwen chapter 9 . 6/6/2004
So many intriguing groups of people . . . all seeming to have their own agendas. You're weaving an interesting tale here. And, of course, I do like all the Frodo angst I can get.
Breon Briarwood chapter 9 . 6/5/2004
oh my... *lays down* must find a cold compress. Abducted... blood... bodies... eep!
Frodo Silverlune chapter 8 . 5/21/2004
oh dear. i hope the creature took him to heal him. nice chapter! i do wish you would update sooner though...
Pharaohess chapter 8 . 5/20/2004
EEP! Oh no! FRODO!
Where’s he gone? Will he be back? Is he gonna be OK? *Starts hyperventilating*
Ok, I’m calm now. Man, this story is good! It draws in and captivates the readers. I can’t get enough. PLEASE WRITE MORE!
May the Valar bless you!
Pharaohess
PS: Ring of Blood will be updated shortly!
Breon Briarwood chapter 8 . 5/20/2004
ACK! thump kris10 here, I'm afraid Breon won't be able to comment at this time as she has passed out due to abducted!Frodo overload. Really though, very good. _
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »