Reviews for Rosebud
Janiqua chapter 1 . 1/26/2006
Ooh. Pretty writing.
Luna Manar chapter 1 . 9/16/2003
-There was a rustle int he rosebushes that seemed to carry a note of assent.-

"in the" OOpsy. :)

Other than that, very nice...you're one of the few people who's managed to give Selphie proper credit. Even I have trouble with that...I can't get into her head that well. I have a question. Is this an expansion on Selphie's admission that she once had a GF before she became a SeeD? If so, it appends that comment very well, and poignantly.

I like the fact you keep the GF's identity a mystery-particularly since that information is irrelevant to the story and explaining it would detract from the point of this fic. It also leaves one's imagination free to come up with its own conclusions.

Very solid piece of work, this.
rdennis chapter 1 . 9/8/2003
I liked it a lot, very unique ;
Shootinstar1 chapter 1 . 9/7/2003
excellent. A wonderfully original and refreshing idea with a charming simplicity and prettiness.
Lunatique chapter 1 . 9/6/2003
Aw... what an incredibly bittersweet and beautiful story. Selphie's sense of the loss of time is parallelled with the endless years the GF must exist, and wait. Selphie's (almost uncharacteristic, but certainly not out of character and very believable) maturity contrasted well with the GF's childlike nature. Their conversation made me think of what we lose as we grow 'big,' and what we gain. The brief glimpse into eternity was both saddening and encouraging, for humans and human memories don't disappear, they live on-if only in memory. Beautiful descriptions and poignant insights.
myeerah chapter 1 . 9/4/2003
Did you rename this or did eat it? I know I read it when I was reading through your list of works.

Oh well. Either way, it's still a lovely story, and as beautifully written as all your others. :)
Kitian chapter 1 . 9/3/2003
Aw...that's the sweetest thing I've read in a long time. It's also the teensiest bit sad, but in a good way. I normally don't like Selphie fics because they either make her too perky or they make her strangely depressing, but this one was nice, short, and sweet. I like _