Reviews for Is everything as it seems? Or just an illusion?
NV Anarchy Child chapter 4 . 7/6/2004
YAY! You updated! Even though I was a little late reading it...It was still really good! Update ASAP Yuki-chan!

P.S Yay! I got mentioned!
Kay-san1ShinomoriMiyu chapter 4 . 1/16/2004
o.o does yusuke know Tenchi's a girl? Or did he not notice that yet? lol. Well, very kool eppie. That episode was on yesterday! and i watched! ("It's only a minor hole in my stomache") ;; please write more soon!
Kay-san1ShinomoriMiyu chapter 3 . 10/30/2003
oh i am! i am Soo0OO happy yuki-san! thankies so much! i thought u meant the last chappie in the e-mail. haha. clueless me, as usual! well this was totally hilarious yuki-san! write more soon please!
NV Anarchy Child chapter 3 . 10/30/2003
I like it! You need to update faster! Ja ne Yuki-chan!
Kay-san1ShinomoriMiyu chapter 2 . 10/25/2003
oh my yuki-san! that was great! i cant wait to see how hiei reacts when he finds out tenshi's a girl anyways, great chap yuki-san! write more soon. please and thankies! bye now!
Kay-san1ShinomoriMiyu chapter 1 . 9/10/2003
yuki! continue this one too! this is such a great idea! where do u come up with these things? i seriously wanna know! this is so great! HURY UP and write MORE!

*waiting patiently* ~1 min later~ "will u hurry it up already? i wanna know what happens!"
tiny teeth chapter 1 . 9/4/2003
That is really good. Ok ok now why in three worlds is Tenchi pretending to be a boy?

Yep I reviewed your fic, now you must update... (sighs) ... I'm still waiting ...

... Oh yea I'm still here...
queenofthekitsunes chapter 1 . 9/3/2003