Reviews for Diaphanous Thinking
Dameon chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
Well done! I love the symbolism with the Little Skipper, and how you can see it means the same thing to each. Yet you also demonstrate how each one is trapped - John by addiction and duty, Pietro by fear, and Remy, the one on the edge - almost ready to break free, being the only one left for the reader to figure out why he didn't. Thoughtful, and well done, two thumbs up!
PlonkerOnDaLoose chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
I loved this. You really got into all of their heads and drew it out, the misery, the hope, the fading photograph of modern society. Kudos to Remy for stealing the boat in the end, sad that he wasn't on it. Well done you
verity candor chapter 1 . 5/19/2009 cute (cute? yeah, it's the best I can come up with...) Loved the Little Skipper... yay!
Star-of-Chaos chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
Excellent piece of angst. You just can't live in that kind of situation without having some kind of way of relieving tension, and it would most likely be unhealthy ways. The longing to escape is to be expected also. Good job.
requim17 chapter 1 . 11/16/2007
utterly beautiful. when did you write this? damn, 2003. well this will be an awkward review. the best part was "it was only then did he realize it was raining." tro high was also awesome beyond a doubt.
IQ of a Walnut chapter 1 . 8/2/2005
I gotta give you props, it sounded sweet. I almost thought they were really gonna take it, but I like your ending better. Three Sinners singing out their woes. Kinda poetic. It's good.
Redgirl44 chapter 1 . 2/9/2005
Great. Just beautiful. I like reading about Pyro, especially lots of thoughts; and not just dialogue. This was one of the stories I admire, get my inspiration from.
tonraq chapter 1 . 12/29/2004
Very rarely do you come across an angst fic that is not depressing. But you have written this to a T. I swear, this is the best kind of angst...the kind that deals with stuff but doesn't drag the reader into a pit of despair. Artfully contrived.
DemonRogue chapter 1 . 5/29/2004
that was damn beautiful. the fic was great i loved it. the interaction between them and remy's thoughts about the boat. im actually kinda at a lost for words as to describe how great this story is...but..yeah its great
Angel Reid . Tobias Dominik chapter 1 . 4/2/2004
That...was beautiful. I've come to love your work. And reading this...especially at one in the morning...I can just SEE it. Beautiful.
alesca munroe chapter 1 . 2/25/2004
write lots more, ne?
UnknownSource chapter 1 . 2/14/2004
An eeriely touching story. I had shivers at the last bit. This story was good, the perspective on the Acolytes was very well done showing a lot about their characters and their relationships with each other without having to spell it out. St. John i have to say was my favourite, the way you write him was perfect. Completely demented and crazed but in his own little way. Bittersweet and inspirational to read, i know i will remember this fic for a long time after wards.
jaygoose chapter 1 . 12/20/2003
sPoOkZ13412 chapter 1 . 12/19/2003
this is good!
sleepy-geeky chapter 1 . 12/19/2003
Well now I'm depressed. Personally, I could never see Pietro as a shooter. Sniffing like an idiot, maybe, but he's way to squeemish to shoot. I sound like an addict; I'm not - I'm a cop's daughter so I think about these things, not do them. Arg. My three favorite characters. Now I'm depressed.