Reviews for Spoiled
Tragedy Tay chapter 1 . 2/3/2004
"Summer is nothing if not spoiled. But not in the way people think. She is spoiled in the truest sense a person can be.
She's ruined.
Devastated."
Oh, this gave me goosebumps! I love it!
PhoenixFaith chapter 1 . 11/13/2003
Excellent.
Abject Misery chapter 1 . 9/26/2003
very, very well written. kudos to you for making her more...human. The only thing i'd do is read over it once more or so. Congrats. You should write original fiction, as well.
sodapoppp chapter 1 . 9/14/2003
Oh, sigh. Summer angst is nothing but poetic and deep. I just luurve your writing. Yay Sethypoo!
Mardia chapter 1 . 9/6/2003
Oh. Great job getting into Summer's head. "So maybe she's a little panicked that this boy looks at her like she could be anything other than what she is." Summer's thoughts about her life and her family are wonderful and I liked the fact that she realized that Seth was protecting her from Donnie.

Great job with this. Just fantastic.
JodieJ chapter 1 . 9/5/2003
I thought that was great! Very beautiful, like poetry, and I loved all the descriptive words. You have a real talent with writing. I especially liked the phrase "To him, she is not the snake that slithers in Dolce and Gabbana". I liked how you depicted the way Seth feels about Summer, about how he looks beyond the person everyone else sees. I just loved the whole thing, especially since I'm an S/S fan...:)
Effervescence chapter 1 . 9/5/2003
OOh, that was really nice. It was a great view of Summer, and really discriptive writing. I really liked the line 'She communes with the Gods of shopping daily. Plastic is her drug. Prada is her caffeine. She is the typical rich girl.'

I'd love to see more Summer-fic from you.
Claudia chapter 1 . 9/4/2003
I just love your story and I think you really got into Summers innerself.

Thats just written in a totale pure/true way
Anna chapter 1 . 9/4/2003
Well done! I never thought of Summer that way. I love you choice of verbs too.

Really love these lines: It makes her something worse. It makes her human. And that is quite possibly her worst fear of all.

Wow. Really good.

Keep writing. I love your work.
Brandywine421 chapter 1 . 9/4/2003
Great story. I love the way you get into Summer's mind. I think she's a character that has a lot of potential and you seemed to show her sympathetically or at least in a different light. The 'spoiled' double meaning is awesome. Keep up the good work, I love your stuff.
fleurhartz chapter 1 . 9/3/2003
wow! you're an amazing writer! i love summer fics-she's such an interesting character. awesome job-i cannot wait til next episode where summer and seth kiss-that relationship is going to be so interesting!