Reviews for Losing Kai Again
Guest11 chapter 8 . 5h
Good story.
I request u to complete all stories.
Every story i read ,they are not end.
U know incomplete story my brain nerves cut
Please please update and complete the Stories.
Tenshi No Hikaru chapter 4 . 11/1/2016
good job!
Snow Storm chapter 8 . 7/24/2016
Awesome ! Please write more chapters soon ! This is the 7 th time I read this story and I still whant to read it again ! I just love Kai soo much ! Please continue this story : you really should recieve a gold metal for this story ( honestly ). I can't wait to read the next chapters . You're a great writter , please keep up the great work !
tommycat chapter 8 . 4/4/2016
too bad you trew away all of beyblade witout at least finishing...
animax lover chapter 8 . 10/7/2015
What an awesome story! I just read the eight chapters. And I was like 'Wow!' Please update! I will be waiting for the next epic chapter of one of the most awesome stories ever written in the history of fanfictions.
lionrence chapter 8 . 3/30/2015
Where's the rest of it? Noooooooooo
seblackburn4 chapter 7 . 8/20/2013
This is realy good you made me cry at the lat part.
TyKa Lover chapter 8 . 7/30/2013
Are you still updating?
DAMN IT I REALLY WANT TO READ!
Guest chapter 8 . 12/2/2012
plz plz plz update d story...i've been dying to know wat will happen to kai next.
Anjanie chapter 8 . 7/10/2012
no not dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
are you going furtherr
OneRiddle chapter 8 . 6/15/2011
Oh god oh god oh god please don't let Kai die!

Really, you've gotten me hooked so badly, but it seems like the fic's been abandoned, right?

Well, I'd really love to see what happens, your writing is really awesome, but I guess I'll respect your wish, whether you decide to continue or not. :) No pressure!
Mae chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
IM HOOKED I WAS A RAY KAI PERSON BUT NO MORE TYSON AND KAI ALL THE WAY! THEY ARE SO CUTE TOGETHER THANK YOU SO MUTCH!
brittany chapter 8 . 4/3/2011
you have to make more
Kiotana chapter 8 . 5/31/2009
*sniffle* You really should finish this fic.

It's really cute and the little dare was a casual way to go about it. It's the first time I've read Tyson's father being so involved. What is it that is wrong with Kai exactly? What is it that's killing him? I wanna know! GR!
serenity-uploaded chapter 8 . 5/31/2009
Oh its really sad that you discontinued the fic, but you put it in the last line that you intended to put these two together in the end...that i dunno this is somewhat so nice. You know you always visualize when you read a story so atleast that pionter tells me i can imagine a happy ending to the story some what like the authoress[you] would have given.

I really don't want this to end here because the chapters have been so heart wrenchingly beautiful, the best being Tysons dream of course!loved it.

TyKa rules!