Reviews for Twenty Five Years
coldfiredragon chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
This is incredible and extremely well written and from the very beginning I was just waiting for the tragedy to set in and somehow knew that Duo would be the last one standing when it was all over. It's his luck poor boy.

I loved the look at their lives and kids, and the sheer idea that they adopted at all. It seems right for the pair of them, considering that they are both orphans themselves.

Very nice job. It's a a wonderful, fluid, easy read.
Spacebutt chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
Oh I nearly cried. Haha I'm almost angry at you for putting Duo through something that I feel he will never recover from. :) This was written beautifully and will stay with me a long time.
Vigdis chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
I read this story when I first started reading fanfiction years ago, and I went and found it again to recommend it to a friend who just got into the Gundam Wing series. It still makes me smile and cry all at once. You did your job as a writer well.
AmberEyes87 chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
This was truly amazing... very few writers can inspire such a severe emotional reaction from me. Even as I write this review my hands are shaking and tears still running down my face. Absolutely beautiful, tradgic and unforgettable.

AmberEyes ~~
Monts chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
Wow, I've read this one a couple of times before, and it's still crushing at the end. The unexpectedness of it is what gets me I think, and the needless loss. Just devastating.

It's a beautiful piece though, and no doubt I'll come back and read it again in a year or so for the happy moments :P
Phlogistics chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
This is one of maybe three fics that've ever made me really want to cry. The ironic thing is that the song I was listening to while reading this is "Immortal" sung by Steve Balsamo.

It was beautiful. Really, truly, beautiful. Thank you for writing this.
Sarah chapter 1 . 11/26/2007
Oh man, I'm a bucket of tears right now.

The social commentary was interesting..like.
mikomi bansiki chapter 1 . 1/22/2007
wha! this was so sad! but realy good too.
cHiBi-AnGeL-ALita chapter 1 . 12/20/2005
OH MY GOD. That was amazing! I truly am both jealous, and inspired. I really loved it! Gave me the kind of tragedy I need to make my day go on!
SVZ chapter 1 . 6/8/2005
This is beautiful. I love how subtle and engaging the entire story is, spanning over the years. It's realistic and simple, but yet it hits close to home and it makes you think. The shock and the sadness in this piece is powerful, and I'm so glad you wrote it. Thank you.
Luna Llena chapter 1 . 5/3/2005
OH MY GOD!(SOBS ;.;) Why didin't you let them be 20 years again? WHY WHY WHY?

rambling aside... That't the best ever Gundam Wing fanfiction i have ever read.

Luna Llena

WHY WHY?
Wan wingu no tenshi chapter 1 . 10/23/2004
Really really REALLY good.
Wishful Thinking2 chapter 1 . 5/12/2004
*wails sadly*
flusen chapter 1 . 2/6/2004
Even though this was a one-shot...
This is by far the most GREATEST one-shot Gundam Wing fic i have EVER read.
I can't believe how good this is, i found myself re-reading it many times... many times, and crying many times over and over. It was written SO WELL and i can't stress it enough at how emotional it was and how BEAUTIFULLY laid out. WOW, i thought that no fic could ever make me cry as hard as i did here. (Yes, Lain admits
danse chapter 1 . 1/5/2004
The end was a bit of a sudden shock.