Reviews for Gone
hardygirl87 chapter 36 . 8/14/2009
Wow this was very good and that chapter when Jeff died made me cry and i was hoping that she would end up with Jeff but im glad she was happy i loved this story and i cant wait to read more of ur stories...
DanaO1230 chapter 36 . 2/25/2009
This chapter made me cry, and so did the one when jeffy died, my cousin and I were like oh my if he dies in real life I'll cry like every single day, but lets not think about that. Really great story!
asher02 chapter 33 . 11/8/2007
Ok so I have been rereading this trilogy again for like the third time I love it but I had to let you know everytime I read this chapter I cry like a baby. It is so well written and just amazing. This chapter shows all your amazing talent and fits so well with these fics. Wonderful job.
DumbBitch chapter 36 . 8/8/2007
Aww, i loved how you made Nero Jeffs, i loved all three stories on here...im just confused about one thing...the last chapter of runaway, takes place two years in the future, and casey and jeff get married, but in this story, he dies. Regardless, i loved it.
Katiekins21 chapter 36 . 7/27/2007
Wow. Ok, now that im like hysterical haha. This story was amazing. It has humor, romance, angst and tragedy. I was pretty say up until the part I read about Jeff helping her get pregnant. Thats when I lost it. You did a really great job with this story. Now I have to find something else to occupy my time with seeing as how I've spent the last 3 days reading the runaway series.
Katiekins21 chapter 33 . 7/27/2007
duude im crying haha. That was very well written and not expected.
Katiekins21 chapter 26 . 7/27/2007
.god. Thats all I can say..wow.
Katiekins21 chapter 22 . 7/26/2007
WHAT! Tell me I am not reading this...oh god oh god oh god.
Katiekins21 chapter 12 . 7/26/2007
You are doing this on purpose I can tell. You want me to hate Jeff! haha
Katiekins21 chapter 11 . 7/26/2007
I was really happy they were getting back but..HE MADE HER QUIT! WHAT THE HELL JEFF!
Katiekins21 chapter 9 . 7/26/2007
Dude I was hoping that they would have like angry makeup sex ahahahahahahahahah
Katiekins21 chapter 7 . 7/26/2007
ARG! This thing is gonna kill me soon haha I REALLY want them to end up together.
Katiekins21 chapter 6 . 7/26/2007
WHAT? I was all excited..then BAM Im so confused..don't tell me she has moved on and only pictures being with Jeff..oh god im so lost ahhaha
Katiekins21 chapter 5 . 7/26/2007
I'm gonna need lots of Ice cream when this is over..I can already tell.
Katiekins21 chapter 2 . 7/26/2007
Ok, now I'm clinically depressed..