Reviews for Tragedy Strikes
Kitty Uzumaki chapter 21 . 8/15/2012
I love it...please update I wanna see how their plan works and make Koenma pay...and I love how Botan threatened Hiei
Suki chapter 1 . 9/12/2004
You spelled Hiei wrong! Fix it! Anyway, so far it's really good.
Hakusho009 chapter 7 . 3/19/2004
Hurray! Therepy is good for everyone...except me. It never got rid of this twitch in my right eye and my desire to hurt everyone with kidding! I'm not that crazy...'that crazy' being the key words. _~
Hakusho009 chapter 6 . 3/19/2004
Yay! That was cool and so is Shiori! I'm also glad that Koenma is going to let Kurama and Botan be together because if he didn't I would have done a few very painful things to him involving fire, my fists, his pacifier, and his face (Maybe Hiei's katana while I'm at it). I won't go into details because I'm a PG-13 writer. _
Silver Wolf Taisho chapter 21 . 2/15/2004
This is a really good and humorous story. Please
write more
hikari15candals chapter 21 . 11/3/2003
This is really good so keep writing. Don't give up! Kurama/Botan is a good couple too! Remember, never give up & keep writing!
PenguinsHockey14 chapter 21 . 11/2/2003
that was soon

Sana Bubbles chapter 20 . 10/26/2003
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!
AlwaysFullOfHeart chapter 20 . 10/23/2003
Happy Birthday! And Happy Halloween to you too!I understand if you can't update soon, I won't add pressure. _
Kurama13 chapter 1 . 10/13/2003
Kurama and Boton are not a couple!
LuvStoriesOnlyWritesReviews chapter 19 . 10/13/2003
I want to see Koenma get bashed! He kind of deserves it. Update!
AlwaysFullOfHeart chapter 18 . 10/10/2003
Do you always have to keep us in suspense? Well anways, great chap.!
l-Steph-chan-l chapter 18 . 10/7/2003
yay! update son! i would keep typing but im about to be kicked off (again.._
Jester Kit chapter 17 . 10/3/2003
gomen about cher computer i know what its like im grounded hehe;; and as chu can tell im not supposed to be on demo im at my papas house but update soonses as soon as chu get cher pomputer and i may not be able to read for chae while but owell thats what i get for a 68 in art long then -
l-Steph-chan-l chapter 16 . 10/1/2003