Reviews for The Babysitter
rei-intro-rini chapter 32 . 3/22
Wow! that was an amazing InuX Kag fic. I really had a great time reading it.
You kept the characters true to themselves. It was interesting to see the budding relationship between Kagome & Inuyasha, how they admitted their mistakes & grew. Loved those sweet couple moments & family moments. It was nice to see Kikyo try and change toward the end. I also liked Papa fluffy & Rin's involvement in the story even-though it was little.
In few words good job - I really liked it. Most of the times I read SesXKag but original couple InuXKag is always the best. ;)

Thank you for sharing your fic-work. Good day to you & God bless you.
Ny Liselotte chapter 1 . 1/21
hey girl, I really really like your fanfic about inuyasha, and your fic is absolutely worth being share around. I recommended it to some of my Vietnamese who loved Inuyasha, but they said their English isn't good enough to read your fanfic, what a pity. Therefor, I'd like to translate it into Vietnamses-my language. Can you give me your permission? Please? Don't worry, I promise you'll have your credit.
Please reply soon. Thank you very much
How old is inuyasha
xxRosa42xx chapter 12 . 11/7/2013
I started reading your story and thought that it was a really cute one of InuKagu :)
Shiro is an adorable character that plays a key role in bonding them. Reminds me of one of the Hollywood movies I've seen. Haha
Anyway I love the fluff!
Guest chapter 31 . 9/14/2013
Loved it... Can't wait to lookup your other works. Keep em coming.
Amara chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
Must tell you, first of all, this is your BEST story, by far, and secondly, you are, like, one of the BEST authors, by far
InuKag chapter 26 . 7/24/2013
Gah! (throws many blunt objects)
InuKag chapter 25 . 7/24/2013
I will throw blunt objects at you if you put any KouxKag in this...
Head your warning...
Amara chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
LOVE THIS STORY!
fanficnewbiee chapter 32 . 7/21/2013
Great story, enjoyed every bit of it! Thanks for sharing!
X-Chick303 chapter 2 . 5/27/2013
Of course Shiro would have a little bit of a hellion in him. He's Inuyasha's son, after all.
kiki-chan3410 chapter 32 . 4/29/2013
I loved how everything turned out! Great job!
inuxkagome chapter 32 . 12/25/2012
good story! I loved it!
thosedamnturtles chapter 32 . 12/17/2012
I have to admit, at first I really was just going to check out this story and then move on because usually these type of stories didn't really interest me. But I gotta say, this story was so good that I died in happiness, revived, and died in even more mush and happiness. The story was so good that I'm actually reviewing how good it is, which doesn't happen very often as I'm too lazy to review anything. So thank you for writing this awesome and amazing story because I really enjoyed it :)
TheDarkestDaisy chapter 32 . 8/22/2012