Reviews for The Babysitter
Sele de la Luna chapter 32 . 8/19/2012
I ADORE this fic! Beautiful
Guest chapter 32 . 8/11/2012
i think this chapter and 30 - 32 are pretty good chapters.
InuKag91 chapter 32 . 6/22/2012
This is about my tenth time re-reading this story and I still enjoy it so much.

It's so amazingly good. So, thank you for writing such an awesome story so many years ago that we can come back and read at any time. :)
DarkHanyou21 chapter 32 . 6/12/2012
This story is hilarious, has very good romance scenes, and little adventurous. I loved it!:)
Glon Morski chapter 32 . 4/25/2012
That was one Hell of a great fic. I really enjoyed it. Although it was a little frustrating that each time they argued, Inuyasha would not look back and 'wait for Kagome to run back to him'. This is so him, too, rarely thinking that there might be a moment when she'll be actually fed up and WON'T come back... I think the canon him would only ever think that once she did it (at least, before the whole three-year-separation at the end of the manga it probably would have been like that).

I absolutely adore Shiro :3 He's so dang cute. Kikyo was a bit of a bi*tch through the most of the fic, but she got more IC towards the end (when she showed that she cared at least a little bit for Shiro and whether he's hurt or not), so I think I can forgive you for that. Overall, a really nice read. Thanks so much for sharing :3

Sincerely,

Glon Morski
moondreams151 chapter 8 . 3/6/2012
awesome!
i chapter 32 . 1/9/2012
isn't takahashi from rumiko takahashi and the word miko from rumiko?
Kimmiko T chapter 32 . 7/7/2011
I love this story!

Thanx!
artanimelover chapter 11 . 5/28/2011
Haha. I haven't read this story for nearly a year, but everytime I do, it just keeps getting better! Great Job!
Holly. M chapter 32 . 3/28/2011
OOOOHH MY GOODNESS!

That was such a good story, I mean, like really, it was super good. Like, when I read the summary, I was deciding whether or not to read this, and decided that since the story was completed, I'd read it anyway.

But m SOOO glad I read it. The whole babysitter thing with Inuyasha and Kagome was soo cute! And especially Shiro, he was the funniest one. Like when he sang Deck the Halls in his own translation, that was funny. And when Kagome and Inuyasha kissed on the swIngs, I was soo happy. Well, all the fluff was really amazng and entrrtaining.

Like, I kept saying to myself that I had other stuff to do- but I really didn't wanna do that cuz like, I felt I had to finish this story. Uhhmm it was reaalymreally addiction if you kno what I mean :)

Thanks for writing this story, I love it sooooo much! your such an amazing author Ns thanks for completing this story. It was such a romantic thing, with enough humor and drama to keep you on your toes. Looooooove this story and keep writing :)
miss nobody india chapter 32 . 3/23/2011
i love this fanfiction and i hope to come across such interesting ones . the things in it suit my age and i thank you. well keep on if you can, bring out something like this or bring a sequence for completing it and thank you again.

nobody{india}