Reviews for Off Comes the Blindfold
Trinity23Rose chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
is this finished? Because it says published, not completed
paperbkryter chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
Excellent as usual my friend. I like dark Chloe. I especially like her standing up to Jonathan.
The Little Dragon chapter 1 . 1/24/2004
Excellent work of fiction.
I found it by accident, and I am glad for it.
Not only are the characters REAL, as it having faults that don't seem genetically engineered and having realistic reactions, but they are also palpable.
I'm going to check and see what else you've written, now.
The Die Hard chapter 1 . 9/5/2003
Wow. That was great. The intensity of emotions, the very very real characterization. I wish the show could do its people half this well. (You even made Lana halfway likeable, like a real person, while keeping the "victimhood" established. That couldn't have been easy. I usually just have to leave her out completely.) Your Chloe just had to grow up way too fast. It would be fascinating to follow her, as opposed to the cotton-candy cutout on TV.
Mallory chapter 1 . 9/4/2003
Excellent fic. It's nice to see an ensemble piece done well amidst the thousands of Clex/angst fragments and agonizing epics charting Lex's ultimate downfall. Interesting that you chose Chloe as the character who changes, "crosses to the dark side," I suppose you could so. I didn't think it was possible but you made it work. I also liked the setup of the story, with the "X days since Clark left" opening each new piece. You got in the characters' heads, fleshed them out, and made them all a little better for the wear. And kudos for your lack of unrequited love ramblings! All in all, this is definitely one of the better Smallville fics out there-and thank you, THANK YOU, for giving Pete a line. Any line. Keep up the great work.