Reviews for Broken Origin I
TigremiLion chapter 7 . 8/23/2014
Totally awesome, I have to admit that I didn't expect too much from this but it was really amazing and original. It even made me re-watch the movie. I love your Spike so far he is just enough of a vampire and EVIL but still is sooo much different from the rest of them lot, also you captured younger Buffy pretty well too. I guess I'm of to reading the part 2 even if I don't usually read abandoned fics but I just have to find out where this leads even if not fully :(
WhiteStarXBlueFlame chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
You have captured every last beautiful aspect of Buffy throughout this story. How you do it? I dunno. But I sure hope get to be like you.
emmaleewhittaker chapter 7 . 8/8/2013
Very very good
Neinka chapter 7 . 12/13/2012
Oooo! That was great AU! I really liked your Spike! I am off to read sequel :)
Thank you for sharing!
moshikamboshi chapter 7 . 1/28/2008
LOVE IT, I LOVE EVERY WORD OF IT, I FUCKIN' LOVE IT!

yOU'RE THE BEST! :)
Sister Cuervo chapter 7 . 3/31/2007
Well done! I really enjoyed this unrepentant, evil Spike (with a tiny bit of a shiny heart of gold). Looks like the Hellmouth is in for a very bumpy ride.
Vestal Harlot chapter 7 . 12/23/2006
great story. really detailed
Rebel Goddess chapter 7 . 9/5/2005
You really twisted the canon up, didn't you? Loved it, by the way. Love evil Spike. Bored by good-redemption-seeking-souled-puppy-dog-eyed Spike so this was great. Excellent stuff. Felt sorry for Joyce though.
Rebel Goddess chapter 1 . 9/5/2005
Loving the setup from Buffy's Dad disappearing to Spike killing Lothos. Excellent beginning.
pixiecorn chapter 7 . 12/3/2004
that was rally mad i loved the fighting and the drama

go spike
Yash chapter 7 . 9/30/2004
Great story! A very interesting take on how Buffy and Spike meet. I can't wait for part two.
Sesshoumaru King of Antarctica chapter 2 . 9/18/2004
“Buffy?
wicked-angel-413 chapter 7 . 6/20/2004
wow, really loved this story. it was really unique. its been a long time since ive read a truly bad-ass spike story. actually, this is probably *the* most bad-ass spike story i've come across. and im extremely glad that i did too! i liked the plot and the idea. actually, i just liked... well, everything! and since im loving this so much, im off to start on the sequel now. *g*
Tammy chapter 7 . 6/13/2004
Just wanted to drop you a note to tell you that I am looking forward to Broken Origin II. I just saw your 5/18/04 note. Broken Origin I was so good that I have been keeping an eye out for the second one. I am so glad that you are going to continue the story. I will continue to wait patiently & eagerly. Really good Buffy & Spike stories are getting harder & harder to find so thank you so much for yours.
Denise chapter 7 . 5/7/2004