Reviews for Descent Into Eternity
Rivergift chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
What a lovely piece! In fluid prose you've given us a beautiful take on the ultimate reunion for these two powerful Elves, whose will can master almost everything - but each other. It is when reading pieces like this that I wish with all my heart that Celeborn did sail, in the end. Well done!
peanutmeg chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
Such an awesome story! I loved the reunion! There are far too few Galadriel/Celeborn stories out there, but of the ones I've read I must say that this is one of the best. Thanks so much for writing! :)
La-p'tite-tete chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
You know, I never really thought about those two before. Now, you made me love them. I can't thank you enough for that.
Lindale chapter 1 . 5/31/2008

Such great description. Celeborn attempting to mask his emotions where we see his view is completed with the rain beating down upon what could be a difficult reunion. Such a powerful relationship between two incredible people, the reunion was never going t be easy, but this is the perfect reunion. Well written and beautifully finished.

queerquail chapter 1 . 2/13/2005
Beautiful! One of my new favourites. I loved all the descriptions and thoughts.
silverrowan chapter 1 . 10/28/2004
Wonderful piece of writing, simply wonderful.

Riwen chapter 1 . 2/17/2004
that was so amazing, but I wish for more, you are a really really good writer. I like the Celeborn/Galadriel interaction.
Ganga-Zumba Palmares chapter 1 . 1/30/2004
Aw, I love their verbal banter! This was a very good read! Good job!
Conteuse Vivante chapter 1 . 11/12/2003
It's kind of funny how random searches can lead you to such gems on this site. I just re-read my favourite Galadriel and Celeborn parting story, and now I stumble across this. What a wonderfully crafted vignette - and so in character for these two! Intense and reserved at the same time. Definitely going on my Favorites list.

Say la Vie
Tinni chapter 1 . 10/26/2003
ren chapter 1 . 10/19/2003
wow. this was
Nemis chapter 1 . 9/27/2003
Hmm, it won't let me sign in (but that shouldn't stop me).

A wonderfully executed building up of tension, strengthened further by strong dialogue and characterisation.

You blend into this story a very interesting aspect which I consider is pivotal to any elvish marriage; knowing the other person almost as much as you know yourself, while at the same time not knowing how time (or time apart) can influence the relationship.

(Being a hopeless romantic (TM), I'm always glad to see that the fear time changes things is unfounded.) ;)

Well done!
Rose Red2 chapter 1 . 9/22/2003
Wonderful stuff. :) I don't know why Galadriel and Celeborn seem so tricky to me, but the interaction you've written with them seems very natural. I really liked these lines the most: [β€œI never said that I was wise.”] [β€œOr perhaps they only wish to see the ordinary Elf their Artanis married.”] *huggles Celeborn*

A very nice fic, well done. :)
Lalwen chapter 1 . 9/22/2003
Very impressive. (Came this way via Imloth.) An excellent reunion scene - going straight on the Favourite Stories list. :)
PsYcHo-Me chapter 1 . 9/13/2003
That was so good, I loved it! I've read so many reunion stories where they fall into each others arms and are all happy, but this was really different and well-written!

Well done!