Reviews for Sweet reunion, bitter wine
Shiro Ryuu chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
*shiver* That gave me chills. I'm not sure if they were good chills, or bad chills, or both. That was gorgeous, though, in a very dark way of course. You do good dark stuff - Probably because it had a happy(ish?) ending ;) Heh, incidentally, I just absolutely love Pegasus, isn't that weird?
S. S. S.570 chapter 1 . 8/6/2006
that was truly beautiful! i love pegasus!

S
Dragon Servant Kida chapter 1 . 4/11/2005
;_; WA!They killed him Again. How many times dose on person have to die?
Ziven chapter 1 . 3/30/2005
I never liked Pegasus stories; but your story made me seriously reconsider. I liked it, and it made me feel sorry for him, which I never thought would happen.

"I will return, for I am the darkness..."
Mai Valentine1 chapter 1 . 10/21/2004
...Wow.. Oh my...

My eyes are stinging, I'm on the verge of tears. Again, very well done. Short, sweet, and unbelievably poignant.

I've never seen him in this light before. Again, very well done.
Deity of Sorrow chapter 1 . 10/30/2003
*sob* AH WHY? WHY MUST YOU DO THAT? AHH! *sob* that was beautiful. Never seen him in that perspective, and it was good.

The person that said anything was possible never tried slamming a revolving door.

* And a Time for every Purpose under Heaven *

...

Do you have a comrade?
Suppis Tenshi chapter 1 . 9/20/2003
sniff a beautiful portrayal of one of my fav. characters...love causes men to do crazy things doesn't it? Guess thats why I've always loved the man Pegasus really is, plus he's a such a beautiful artist, and that reflects the beautiful soul he has inside...suicide is sad, but sometimes you have to wonder if its not for the better..I dunno..just glad he's back where he belongs...sad, but sweet all the same...thanks again...
Kenelfie chapter 1 . 9/7/2003
Aw! That is so sweet! I love it. _ Silver
deity of death1 chapter 1 . 9/5/2003
*sniff*

This was so sad.

Neway, I came to tell you that I'm gonna be grounded for four months because of one stupid C in my progress report.

I'll try to update when I can, but I can't promise to update faster.

I hope you understand.

Those suggestions you sent me were helpful.

By the way, did you change your pen name?

Gotta go now, ...*sniff*

...four months...-_-...
Kaira-chan chapter 1 . 9/4/2003
Cute! Poor peggy-chan u.u I feel so sorry for him. It must be hard u.u *Glomps him* Itll all be ok _ I hope
Pharaoh's Queen chapter 1 . 9/4/2003
(First off, I should say that you know me, but by another name. Here are 3 hints: Oddities, Yu-Gi-Oh!, and Dragon. Get it? _)

If it weren't for the fact that I have never felt sorry for Pegasus J. Crawford since laying eyes on the Japanese version of Yu-Gi-Oh! (that would be another hint to my identity), then this would probably move me to tears. But since Pegasus is, originally, a selfish, stuck-up bastard (pardon my language), I really can't feel sorry for him-at least, not anymore. (My pity has been taken up by Malik, who NEEDS it...the poor boy...)

But that doesn't mean that this isn't beautiful; it is. The fact that he committed suicide doesn't seem so tragic in this, simply because of the way you worded it. Which reminds me...I love the way you words things: your syntax is beautiful. (Yes, a lot of things in life are beautiful-I'm using that word too much, aren't I?)

This is not a complaint but a sidenote, something you may be interested in: In the Japanese Yu-Gi-Oh!, Cecilia's name is actually Cynthia. And she wasn't Pegasus' wife; they were engaged, I think, but not married just yet. She died from disease when Pegasus was 17. (And although this is very sad, I still don't pity him. He lost my pity when he decided to go on a soul-sucking spree for the sake of sucking souls...4Kids messed up that part of the plot. *sigh* They screwed up, period.)

Anyway, I thnk this review is long enough, and I think I've said what I wanted to say, so shall close here before I'm yelled at to get off the computer.

And if you figure out who I am...I would like to know...I've given you plenty of hints... _

Pharaoh's Queen
sakuuya chapter 1 . 9/4/2003
You captured Pegasus beautifully. (And without even using a golden bridle ) He's more self-destructive then even most Pega-angst writers realize. You made that facet of his come alive, touching enough on the rest of his prismatic persona to make your fic sparkle. And I'll stop with the puns now.
Lethe Seraph chapter 1 . 9/4/2003
So beautiful! They're reunited at last...

Who would've thought that a suicide would have made the happiest ending? (I mean, aside from you. _)

I feel all fluffy inside now.
Kinsako chapter 1 . 9/4/2003
Aw! *sniff* I've seen so few Pegasus is my all time fav character, and I've seen so few stories of him that were well done! Thanks! Such an awesome peice of work Misura! :D
Seth-the-lonely-soul chapter 1 . 9/4/2003
Agh! How could you? How could you? Man, I used to hate Pegasus... Now I pity the poor man...

Um, let me start over... This was a great One-Shot, but it was so great, that it makes me not hate him as much... *sigh* Now, who am I supposed to hate?

Anyway, this really was great! Especially if it can make me change my mind about Pegasus. -

Later!