Reviews for PPC: Pirates of the Caribbean
Guest chapter 5 . 10/15/2016
of her and her partners attempts to drown out the horrible noise.
Should be partners', I believe.

Bringing Barbossa back to like should be life

Leigh look3eed at, maybe looked?

Enjoyed the story overall
Guest chapter 2 . 10/10/2016
"which by it's very nature" should be 'its very nature' (it's would be it is)
Guest chapter 2 . 10/10/2016
"notice one of there number" should be 'their number'
thishazeleyeddemon chapter 2 . 8/4/2013
Charge you missed-when the Sue had Elizabeth be surprised at someone having the really common name of Turner.

PotC is set in the 1740s. I got that from the wiki.
Michelle the Editor chapter 5 . 6/14/2012
The PPC, and this series among others, is what got me into fanfiction in the first place, so thanks for killing all of these Sues, and so creatively!

I'm actually toying with trying to rework Salina Rose into something resembling goodfic. Then again, I'm also thinking of doing that for A Trekkie's Tale and possibly even legolas by laura, so I don't know if I can match my ambitions.

According to Wikipedia The Great And Powerful, the f-word's probably older than the Puritans, based off a few possible Germanic words with similar sounds and meanings. And actually, the Norrington sisters are right: Tortuga's an island. Oh, and Raggetti the Misspelled Monkey's running around loose in the end of chapter 4, by the way.

The Norrington girls are the type that just boggle my mind. What is the point of making a character who does everything exactly what the canon characters did? If you put a whole new person in that situation, she should do her own thing!

It's been a while since you've updated: are Jira and SchmuckLeigh still active? I hope so. Even though the movies are starting to slip in popularity, there's an awful lot of badfic to go around.

Thank you!
Anonymous chapter 2 . 6/3/2011
Absolutely awesome. A couple typos and misplaced apostrophes, but nothing major.

I ADORE Dune. This was the best Sue-death ever.
ff-dot-net-and-stuff chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
[i]green dresses with pink bows (commiting fashion crimes)[/i]

Um... yeah. Green and pink only make a good colour combination if you're Sailor Jupiter. (Anyone who's seen Sailor Moon will know what I mean.) *doesn't know if she's doing the italics thing right*
blink chapter 5 . 10/18/2007
This was without a doubt one of the funniest things I've ever read. I wasn't too sure about it at first because I didn't understand the concept right away-it's late here, so I figure it's justified-but I stayed up an extra 2 hours reading the entire thing and cracking up hysterically. INCREDIBLE. Every fandom is littered with Mary Sues, it's about time someone began the slaughtering. Wonderfully gory as well, you've definitely won the way into my heart
ohfuckthis chapter 1 . 6/1/2007
s/ 1483480 /1/

Sue to be slaugtered

don't forget to remove the spaces
Mistress Hershey chapter 5 . 8/24/2005
Death to the Sues!
epiphanies chapter 1 . 6/21/2004
ROFLMAO! That was incredible. *wipes forehead from the silly rush* Just great. lmfao. You're gifted, dearie.
calm a llama down chapter 5 . 5/3/2004
This story is was refreshing and enjoyable to read.
I am a fellow Mary Sue bashing-story-writing-type and I have to thank you for preaching the anti-MarySue gospel.
MoonTree chapter 5 . 2/17/2004
Wonderful! Splendid! Fantabulous! No changes need to be made, because you now have the approval of the MoonTree!
I can think of quite a few stories that need to be put to flame, but one stands out in my mind- Lady Rose, story ID 1720804. Painful.
Gabrielle174 chapter 5 . 1/26/2004
*offers her vampire chibi who can turn into a white tiger to Jira to make her feel better*
Gabrielle174 chapter 2 . 1/26/2004
Hey! You did me a favor by honestly reviewing my story, so I'm going to return it. Don't worry, I won't be mean. All I need to say is that you've got a few instances when two people talk in the same paragraph, and different people talking should be seperated into different paragraphs. Other than that, I'm thoroughly enjoying this, and you CAN add my adventure with Dylanae onto this, if you like.