Reviews for Meetings in the Dark
MinervasBibliophage chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
I love how you portrayed their friendship here with their entertaining sarcastic exchange and the fact that even in the darkest of times they can still have a little fun chasing each other like kids (and subsequently selling each other out to the authority figures like kids). It's a really cute missing moment of the professors letting off some steam from the stress that's only going to become more oppressing. Thank you for this awesome story.
Future Starkid Member chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
This is so cute! I love it.
banshee1968 chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
Funny.
CYMKK09 chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
I love it,i always love these two together!
trulyamused chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
Somehow, I missed this one. You should do more with playful Sev and Min. It's wonderful.

Truly
grugster chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
What a funny story. Severus is so Slytherin, isn't he? Thanks for writing it!
123456712345612345 chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
That really was just too cute. XD
Mania4ka chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
It was very funny- LOL)
Chemistress chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
:-) What fun! I really wish they found some time to kid around like that back then ...
TabbyKit chapter 1 . 9/19/2007
I really liked it! I wish you would write another chapter so that I could see what Minerva's revenge would be...though I suppose this one wraps up nicely.
FloatingWithoutPurpose chapter 1 . 9/13/2007
This is brilliant, is she going to get her revenge on him? Are you going to write more chapters?
Minerva Medica chapter 1 . 8/25/2007
Same here as with that other fic... space it out a little more, and one more round of proofreading, and it will be wonderful. Plotwise I really like it, too, although I cannot imagine Minerva preferring muggle clothes. But the conversation with Severus was brilliant.
Huntress chapter 1 . 4/1/2007
Very amusing!
Aurea86 chapter 1 . 5/23/2006
Great story. I laughed so heartly!

Well done.
mylittlehazmat chapter 1 . 5/15/2006
I hate the part about how Severus covers up that they were really just having fun. Jeez, and Dumbledore isn't THAT harsh to McGonagall either ... but whatever, good fun, I love the two most opinionated people in the books having a laugh together.

Tata!