Reviews for Broken Eternity
aw love
AndurilofTolkien chapter 1 . 2/15
love this ;)
Frodo's sister chapter 12 . 12/3/2016
It was noble for Aragorn to sacrifice his life for Legolas and his death was sad.
Frodo's sister chapter 8 . 12/2/2016
This is an interesting, and well written story and it is keeping me in suspense. I wonder what Lossedil is going to do Aragorn and what is going to happen in this story. I like how write the Aragorn and the other characters because they seem to be in character. I like how you showed the among the Aragorn and his brother's and their friendship with Legolas. I like how you showed Legolas's immediate reaction when he saw Aragorn kill his brother. His emotions were powerful.
wotumba1 chapter 12 . 2/9/2016
how very sad :(
Frodo's sister chapter 2 . 9/1/2013
Interesting story so far. I wonder what the evil elves are going to do to Estel, I will have to read more to find out. I'm glad that you didn't make all or almost all of the mirkwood elves hate humans. I am confused at one thing, in one part of the story you said Estel was ten and in another you said that he was almost 17. I admit 17 is a better age for Estel to begin hunting orcs because it is far more dangerous than hunting animals.
nebraskafan chapter 12 . 10/27/2007
Great story, I liked it alot! Sometimes I would gasp, or laugh, or cry... half of the time i was on the edge of my seat because of the suspence! Anyways, very good and you are awsome! :)
Medilia chapter 12 . 7/12/2007
omg that is so sad but, a sequel would be cool if mandos figured middle earth still needed aragorn and sent him back BUT he could only not remember legolas (so he remebers elrond ect.)
Midnightdreamr chapter 12 . 1/8/2006
AH! So sad poor Estel! This was great but sad. (Wipes tear from eyes, but more come.) WAH!

~KG~
Veritas Lilly chapter 12 . 7/12/2004
Hi Silvertoekee, remember me?

chapter 7 of death and Glory is up in case you didn't know and wanted to.

I love this story, it's so sad. How could you kill off estel, how could you?

*kneels down in rain and sobs great wracking sobs*

Boohoohoo. Anywho, I like this story, because of the real emotion in it, you wonderfully describe the care that Elladan and Elrohir show their little brother, the evil minds of the cousins, and the cautious then accepting manner of legolas and Estel. I can tell that care was put into this, and I am grateful for such a wonderful story. Also, the love that is evident in the relationship between the prince and the mortal is beautiful. You should be proud of yourself, and I hope that you write more and if you want to become an author, that you suceed, because you definitely have the potential. (I would buy your books, even ship them to England if I had to)

Anywho, what a review!

Seeya soon

Lady Nierwen

XX
Jaimi chapter 12 . 3/29/2004
OMG! That was so good up until the last bit. Okay, that was still good, very well written, but OMG, SO SAD. My story gave you a tear, well yours gave me a flood. Job well done though.
Seylin chapter 12 . 1/31/2004
YOU KILLED ESTEL? HOW COULD YOU?
Sorry but I think Legolas should have heard Lossedil, he should have taken a arrow to the back...hey that gives me a idea. Uh oh story is forming in my head. _
You are a freat writer my friend, a few mistakes here and there but that is to be expected. I couldn't stop reading. I hope there is or will be a sequel. Ja 4 now!
Hiril Moon chapter 12 . 1/31/2004
Wow. I loved this story. I just don't get one thing: Isn't Estel meant to be alive for the trilogy? Does not compute... Still, a most wonderful story. I thoroughly enjoyed it.
itarilde-elenastar chapter 12 . 9/28/2003
woah that was totally unexpected! but it was great! i think you did that very well and i hope you continue to write...so...i hope to read more of your work...ok somebody stop me from broken record mode- -mode- -mode...whoops! lol... so...anyways bye! great story! :)
itarilde-elenastar chapter 11 . 9/28/2003
lol...talk about bad luck... dun-dun-dun...i cant wait to read the next chapter this is great! ok...i really liked the way you did that...cya next review...a few minutes...lol! :)