Reviews for One Missing Artefact
aprilrose03 chapter 19 . 8/7/2008
LOVED it!

very well written, good attention to detail, especially at the very beginning when Lara was training.

i loved the combination of tomb raider and stargate, you made them mesh very well together.

i will definitely be reading the sequel ]
Deathbrush chapter 19 . 4/7/2008
Good story, moved along nice, I had almost given up on Tomb Raider/Stargate fics with how bad the majority of them unfortunately are. This more had a feel of the Tomb Raider movies crossed with Stargate then just the exceedingly fun but limited plot games. Can't really find anything negative to say about it, only off thing I noticed was so minor it's not even worth mentioning.
DutchRazor chapter 19 . 1/13/2007
Nice story !

Written very much in a both SG and TR way :D

Btw I don't think the bullets of the 92FS the SGC uses fit into Lara's .45 .
Jocelyn Towers chapter 1 . 12/2/2004
This was a cool story! I never thought of putting Sg-1 with Lara Croft. I guess that is were great minds come into play. Keep up the good work.
Quick-Demon chapter 19 . 11/28/2004
Great story. Love the character development, the plot and the pace of the story. So congrats on a job well done. Love the character development of Jack and Lara. And Lara always delivering a good can of woop ass!

Anyway brilliant job. Good job old chum :P
Bookwyrm chapter 18 . 7/8/2004
Quite good, I'd say. Your style here seems unpolished, but it isn't anything that can't be overcome with a little effort. Likely you've become better with the later stories you've written, though I've yet to read them.

The characterizations of the SGC personel are a bit off, but that's often the case with fanfic. Certainly I would think Richard Dean Anderson's acting abilities would be hard to translate effectively to written form. Daniel Jackson came off a as a bit useless (for instance, not knowing the styles of nobility on page 18).

Speaking of which, Lara Croft was speaking as if counts and earls are both in the English system. They're not; earls are British nobility, while counts are continental European. Just a random fact. ;)
Namonaki Pharaoh chapter 19 . 1/6/2004
Very nice story. I liked it alot! :)
EridaniMoon chapter 19 . 11/18/2003
I SO throughly enjoyed this story! I wasn't sure that I would because it was a cross-over, but you pulled me right in and I instantly forgot that little fact. I loved seeing Jack O'Neill finally meet his match. Can't wait to read more of your stories!
PapercutPerfect chapter 19 . 11/17/2003
*Cries* NO! I don't want it to be over!

Brilliant ending to a brilliant fic. I totally loved it! You are so tallented! BE PROUD! AND WRITE A SEQUEL!

Lavender
Kyra2 chapter 19 . 11/17/2003
*laughs*

Nice way to end it. Now I'm off to read the sequel!
Belligerent-road-pylon chapter 19 . 11/16/2003
BWA HAHAH! AWESOME! Must..read...more!
Kyra2 chapter 18 . 11/15/2003
*laughs*

I'm not sure how I missed this last time I flipped through your fics, but apparently I did.

Very funny. I wonder though, if you're planning on having a sequel of some sort.
Belligerent-road-pylon chapter 18 . 11/14/2003
YAY! Jack and Lara. I like it! *grin* and you even did it in a believable. And trust me, this is huge praise to get from someone who is a DIEHARD Jack and Sam shipper. *grin* This is awesome! Can't wait for more!
Belligerent-road-pylon chapter 17 . 11/12/2003
O! what does she wanna see? Hehhehe I have several non-G rated things popping to mind *snicker* COL BEANS! can't wait till the next chapter.
Belligerent-road-pylon chapter 16 . 11/8/2003
woH! more more more more! *snuggles you*