Reviews for Take not what is not yours to take
AdminElrohir chapter 6 . 2/23/2010
you MUST finish this... or else *grins*
acacia59601 chapter 6 . 1/24/2007
I'm almost afraid to ask if you ever plan on finishing this story. I hope you do, but after this long I'm not holding my breath...
Lacadiva chapter 6 . 6/21/2004
Finish it! Oh, please, finish it. Take make us wait much longer would be super-cruel.
colagreenleaf chapter 6 . 2/26/2004
Hi! New reviewer here, just found your story! Yes it was cliffy, lol, we dont know if they've been crushed do we! But cliffhangers are good because it keeps readers interested right?
Enough of that, good story! a bit concerned about why they want from Legolas now, can't be good!
Keep writing!
Cola xx
Uzuuuuu chapter 6 . 2/21/2004
good job. Post more soon.
kremlinmirrors chapter 6 . 2/13/2004
Wow its been a while since I've reviewed this, but it is very good. Please keep going!
Funvee chapter 6 . 2/6/2004
Cool! Can we please have some Aragorn torture? Or Aragorn pain!Or Aragorn something!
hurry up and write MORE!
Gozilla chapter 6 . 1/29/2004
Good story! Wonderful work! Please update soon! -
the red feather chapter 6 . 1/2/2004
Good story! Pleeze update SOON!
WolfCub2668 chapter 6 . 12/21/2003
This is a really good story
Lillybeth1 chapter 6 . 12/14/2003
hey! I really love your story! Keep writing and I'll keep reading ;-)
Tears of Eternal Darkness chapter 7 . 12/1/2003
good! i'm glade ur re-writting this fic cus like i said in my last review- IT SUCKED!
bulldogodiva chapter 6 . 10/23/2003
dude make my day and update!
Anastasia Who chapter 6 . 10/14/2003
You better update soon with a cliffhanger like that. Please update. I want to see what will happen. Good story.
Anastasia Who chapter 5 . 10/14/2003
No! What are you doing to Legolas? Poor Legolas. Everyone always wants to hurt him. Anyway good chapter. I can't wait to see how this will end.
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »