Reviews for Many Roads
lyin chapter 10 . 3/7/2010
ah, this is a wonderful, truly exceptional piece of fanfiction and it's been a true delight to read as far as it seems to have been written (i figure it'll never go farther, for any of a thousand reasons, especially ~ ah, six years after it was last updated~ but I just wanted to let you know I'm so glad it's still up here for me to stumble across). your imagery's exquisite ~ there's so many fresh descriptions and lovely, lyrical passages that made me utterly jealous, wishing I'd come up with it (isn't that what all the best works do? ;D).

the opening scene of the whole fic, with Buffy's death, was so brilliant it was unbelievable; the story itself is just such a fun, surprising path of discovery (and if Spike's dad isn't Giles, I'd be shocked ;D)~ but what a wonderful re-imagination of the series you've pulled off again, by going above and beyond the usual 'human fic' idea, taking Normal Again and weaving it into a second-chance, beautifully human and very real - and very in-character - romance! thanks for sharing and I hope you've continued writing, you have a wonderful flair for it :) (goes on my favorites so I can find it again to come back to, and I don't do that for just any fic.)
Irishrose chapter 10 . 6/9/2008
I fully realize that 4 years gone by, you likely are not in the fandom anymore. Which is a pity for us fans. This is an amazing story. Have you considered putting it up for adoption?
Sylvia chapter 10 . 8/5/2004
I wanted to say how much I love this story.

Their 'voices' are very true to the canon and I'm enjoying this tremendously.
Zzickle chapter 10 . 7/26/2004
Great story! I really really really really hope you plan to continue with it. I love the banter between Spike and Buffy, with Spike's excessive use of English-isms and Buffy's confusion at what he's saying. Heehee! Please keep writing!
Sara chapter 10 . 7/16/2004
Lady Anne,

When I first stared to read this I was like what the Hell is going on? So I had to read more just to find out! A great fic you've got going! Please write more, I need to see what happens!

Sara
Ashley chapter 10 . 6/22/2004
Your stroy is really good so far! Please Continue!
Alecto chapter 10 . 4/20/2004
I'm loving this; I'm on a AU Spuffy kick right now, and you're feeding it wonderfully! You've picked up the cadences of everyone's voices perfectly (which is hard to do, even when things aren't AU), and I love how you wrote Angel out of the story. Can't wait for more!
Revenant chapter 10 . 4/13/2004
Loving this story. Witty and wonderful. Pray continue! And hey, fanny is one of those words that have different meanings in different countries. In the US, it's butt.
Batdz Angel chapter 10 . 4/5/2004
This is hilarious! I can't wait to read more!
WickedRipePlum chapter 10 . 3/18/2004
I've quite enjoyed this so far. The only thing I've had a problem with is the incorrect use of fanny. FannyCunt. I know this has been pointed out to you before, but it's just a really distracting mistake which lends a whole new meaning to a lot of the things you've written, so I thought I'd mention it again.
Which Witch1 chapter 10 . 3/15/2004
This story is so wonderful, I stayed up all night reading it. It's now 6:18AM, and where's the rest of it? I sure hope you're one of those beautiful people who update real fast. Seriously though: you are very talented, your characters are amazing, and the way you weave in canon to support your AU is brilliant - not too much, just a subtle touch here and there. Excellent stuff.
Spygrrl chapter 10 . 3/8/2004
This story is unbelievably spectacular. I am so in love with it - I gave up my afternoon to be sucked into this wonderful piece instead of off doing the things I should be. lol This new world you've weaved for Buffy and Spike and the bits and pieces being pulled in from the old one is fascinating. I love the journey we and they are on. You've also done a fantastic job of capturing Spike & Buffy's chemistry - it's wrapped around them like a sizzling, electrical storm that is fierce and yet comfortable and familiar at the same time.
lilmamaday chapter 10 . 3/6/2004
I can't wait to see how Spike talks his way outta this one! Are Buffy's parents going to show up later in the story? Please update soon!
dharkcharlotte chapter 10 . 3/6/2004
Yay! I dispaired of ever seeing an update. This story is so good! I love Your Spike and Buffy.
More soon? I hope I hope? !
Darrel Doomvomit chapter 10 . 3/6/2004
wow, took long enough to update! now do more. updating.
~lise