Reviews for Many Roads
Mikala chapter 10 . 3/6/2004
I love this with a passion. The humor and banter between Buffy and Spike. The otherworldliness and the craziness of trying to rectify all her feelings of life in a world where she feels unfamiliar with nearly everything, even herself. Like a moth to a flame you've drawn me in.
Sylvike chapter 9 . 1/21/2004
You are a wonderful writer and this is an amazing story :) I'm totally loving it - I can't believe I've gotten sucked into yet *another* work-in-progress!
You have a wonderful grasp on the characters - you make me care for both of them - and I can't wait for the next chapter. I can't wait to see how their story unfolds.
Thank you!
ruth chapter 9 . 1/11/2004
You know i started reading this story months ago-and then couldn't remember where I had read it and sighed deeply over it's loss. Just hooked up again through shades of Gray awards (Yeah shades! for bringing great stories to the foreground)
And was so pleased to find it again-love the quick wit, deep understanding of the human heart and accurate references BUT my GOD it is still unfinished. O.K. O.K. when does story installments become torture? Well I guess that's a tribute to you and your skills. GREAT writing, keep it up.
youdontcarewhatmynameis chapter 9 . 1/5/2004
it's excellant. i hope u update sooner this time!
Eurydice11 chapter 9 . 12/23/2003
I'm so far behind on my reading that I've only just read this chapter. My bad.
Wonderful kiss. The way you paint with your words is exquisite. Thank you. :)
Darrel Doomvomit chapter 9 . 12/18/2003
finally! great.
~lise
Lady Night Wind chapter 9 . 12/18/2003
Excellent story, I like how you have intagrated it. - I hope you write more, soon -~.
freyja chapter 9 . 12/18/2003
This is a fantastic story. The leggo my eggo bit was priceless, I nearly busted a gut.
lorddrakyn chapter 9 . 12/18/2003
hey Lily...another awesome chapter in an awesome story! aw and that was cool how they made up and now want each other more than ever just like their past selves...very cool! keep up the good work and please continue its just starting to get god!
michaela perry chapter 9 . 12/18/2003
It's not easy to put into words how much I enjoy reading these characters. They have life and depth that flow in pretty word pictures. You're an amazing author.
wolf116 chapter 9 . 12/18/2003
I loved this chappy, yay for Spuffy.
Anyway about the toothbrush. Does it turn evil and start brushing peoples teeth til they die? I know I'm totally silly, it could be that I haven't had anything to eat today,but I really think that I'm just going insane.
starchild295 chapter 9 . 12/18/2003
This story is one of the most interesting and creative that I've ever read. I can't wait to see where its going to go next. Update soon, please!
Jeni chapter 8 . 12/10/2003
hi! I'm LOVING your story so far. Are you planning on finishing it? I really want to know what happens next. Thanks
BlondieBear chapter 8 . 12/8/2003
I just started reading this, and I have to say I am completely hooked. Your really weaving an excellent story here! The way you deal with the two worlds is really good - I like how you're revealing little bits at a time...just enough to keep Buffy and the reader interested in discovering more. And your characterizations of both main characters are wonderful - you have the moodiness of Spike just right.
I can't wait to read more :)
Ali chapter 8 . 12/2/2003
Just discovered this gorgeous fic and I'm so enthralled, i can't even say. You have created this universe beautifully and have layered Buffy's mind, between what she believes is real and what is constructed into such a lyrical piece.
I cannot wait for more!