Reviews for Many Roads
Pin1 chapter 8 . 12/1/2003
Hi! I've just found your story and love it. It's a real challenge to build on the alternate universe of Normal Again, but I think you've done a fine job of making it believable. I hope you decide to update your story soon. I look forward to reading more. I absolutely adore the way your Spike talks; if only I could understand what he's saying ! LOL. More, soon, please?
Josephine Martin chapter 8 . 11/30/2003
This is one of the most original fics I've ever read. Some of Spike's language and eating habits are a bit odd, making him seem extremely eccentric, but the plot is fascinating. I'll be watching for updates.
skyz chapter 8 . 11/30/2003
I just found this story and I have to say it is one of the most intriguing things I have read in quite some time. You have me hooked on this. All eight chapters just sunk their hooks into me. You have to update. I mean seriously this is one of the most interesting stories I've read. By the way this was rec'd over at Crumbling Walls so I think you might get more readers. Cuz that's where I found out about you. Major props, the prose and imagery in this were superb. Great job all around. Please, please, don't leave us hanging with just eight chapters.
skyz
irishrose2 chapter 8 . 11/8/2003
This is one of the most interesting fics I've read in a while. The premis is intriguing. You simply must finish this fic! I can't wait to point others this way.
Eurydice11 chapter 8 . 10/22/2003
Just found this story on someone's recommendation and am thoroughly enjoying it so far. Your prose is very lyrical, and lovely to read, and the entire premise is intriguing.

My only note of anything remotely critical is that some of English slang is excessive, while a reference or two on Spike's part is inaccurate. For instance, are you aware that fanny in England is *not* a person's bottom, but a derogatory term for female parts (stated as such on my part so not to be crude)? Having Spike refer to it in the way he does just jumps out as glaringly wrong when so much of his other vernacular is very much English.

Other than that, I'm thoroughly delighted that I've found this story and will be following it closely for updates. I must remember to thank the person who recommended it to me because it has been a while since I've found something as intriguing as this. :)
lorddrakyn chapter 8 . 10/14/2003
good job *applause* ) )
desi chapter 7 . 10/5/2003
this is wonderful, amazing, interesting...oh, please just update it often!
jadedsky chapter 5 . 10/5/2003
hi

love the concept of the story and pretty much everythng about it but as an Englishwoman the excessive use of weird English slang is starting to hurt my head when I read Spike's cut back and let the guy get out a real sentance once in a even Cockneys and Geordies talk with that much slang and they're the worst in the country.
Michaela Perry chapter 7 . 10/5/2003
I cannot even begin to describe to you the satisfaction I feel after having read this. It's like a dream or something equally significant but less cliche. Yay!
Tammy chapter 6 . 9/22/2003
Hello,

I wanted you to know that I love love love your story. I love to read a story where I am anxious to read the chapter. This is definitely one of those stories. I read about this story in redrover's journal. I am so glad that she recommended it so highly...& I concur.
Charlotte chapter 6 . 9/21/2003
I love this story! This AU is great, can't wait to read more!
annie chapter 6 . 9/21/2003
Very nice! I really like your story. Buffy meeting all her old friends is great. Thanks for writing. I hope the other characters make an appearance in the near future.
The Grynne chapter 5 . 9/19/2003
You write some of the most amazing AU's around. I'm really excited about where this story's going.
raven chapter 5 . 9/19/2003
breathtaking chapter
Graysen chapter 5 . 9/18/2003
I'm really enjoying this story. It very well-written. I can't wait to read more.
57 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »