Reviews for Many Roads
lorddrakyn chapter 5 . 9/17/2003
another good chapter...loved the scepticism from Spike and all the weird memories from Buffy! waitin' for the next chapter to see how they hit it off once Buffy explains herself to William!
wolf116 chapter 5 . 9/17/2003
I just want you to know that I want more this like 's totally great and this chappy totally hilarious. I knew that it was Spike. Don't ask me how but I knew.
msu chapter 4 . 9/8/2003
A very interesting twist to the asylum buffy and alternate universes. I'm hooked!

Mel
Darrel Doomvomit chapter 4 . 9/8/2003
this is crazy. but good. keep it up.

lise
lorddrakyn chapter 4 . 9/7/2003
oh i'm definitely not giving up...i love your story...its one of my favorites! can't wait for the fun to start! keep it coming and update soon..okay!
spikeztruluv chapter 4 . 9/7/2003
This is so F*ing Good, interesting and well written. I just luv your writing style. Please update soon. Spikeztruluv
wolf116 chapter 4 . 9/6/2003
Oh no, not gonna quit on you. I wanna know her reaction when she sees Mr. Hunt. How many pictures did she draw of him anyway? She drew 2 Faith, so I know it has to be more than that.

Please continue soon, I love this so far. I want more.
wolf116 chapter 3 . 9/5/2003
Can I say Please update soon.

Also, Whistler, you have soo got to love him.

Can't wait for more of this.
stacia chapter 3 . 9/4/2003
i don't think i could beg u enough to update soon. i am falling in love with how ur putting the history together. it's really interesting
Nightmelody chapter 3 . 9/4/2003
I think your story is fascinating. Please continue!
lorddrakyn chapter 3 . 9/4/2003
great fic...i absolutely love how you put all the pieces the way they are. it makes it so cool...can't wait to find out what happens when she meets W.J. Hunt...should be interesting!

please update soon!