Reviews for Iris
Caleb chapter 1 . 12/15/2006
This was excellent! I haven't read much Rukato in a long time, but this was unbelievably vividly and beautifully described. Not to mention hillarious. The amethyst fire comment was great! Not to mention the panorama in people's faces. Your vocabulary is immense but you chose the perfect words for what needed to be said.

I do think people stretch the comparison of eyes too often, which can mess up the believability of what the character is supposed to be feeling, but this was great. I just finished Creative Writing class at school this semester so I've got all kinds of crazy thoughts stored up in my head. Keep up the great work!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/13/2005
Please update "This Kiss"
ARCHANGEMON chapter 1 . 12/5/2003
WE DEFENETLY NEED MORE FICS LIKE THIS ONE SPECIALLY RUKATO
UR ONE OF THE BEST WRITTERS OUT THERE WHY DO YOU NOT WRITTE MORE OR UPDATE
YOUR FICS ROCK AND ARE THE BEST OF THE BE BEST OF THE BEST SIR OR MAM
ANYWAYS GREAT STORIES ALL OF THEM
ARCHANGEMON OUT
Saru Kada chapter 1 . 11/9/2003
I hate you with a burning passion.

Ok, maybe not. But I DO wish I could write _half_ as well as you could.

the lyrics offset the themes quite well, and there was just the right amount of both.
Benazioc chapter 1 . 10/17/2003
This is very, very sweet. I hope you do more one-shots, or get This Kiss updated soon. You write beautifully.
rukator chapter 1 . 10/11/2003
I'm at a loss of words- an incredible, even if somewhat short, piece of art (and Rukato as well- please note i drooled all through reading the fic;))

Unfortunately, I don't know the song the fic is built up around, but it seems to fit in pretty well. As for your outstanding writing skills, I wish I could translate the German descriptions within my fics into English ones which are only half as good as yours- argh, I simply have the wrong native language for good fic-writing

Anyway, please keep on to write such excellent fics- I'm eagerly looking forward to it.
Snea chapter 1 . 9/22/2003
Cute! Think you can write another chapter?
Alpha Draconis1 chapter 1 . 9/8/2003
This is quite the sentimental story. But thats a good thing, right? ;D
Black chapter 1 . 9/5/2003
Hm, I thought biting your cheek was a distraction tactic. Something you do to take your mind off something like intense nervousness. This was quit poetic. I'm yond impressed and, of course.

RUKATO FOREVER.
Neverwhere Chaos Mode chapter 1 . 9/4/2003
Excelleny work! This really seems to capture Rika's feelings well. I didn't quite get the part where she bit her cheek though, but that's okay. It seemed a bit short, probably because it is, but it's still pretty good despite that.

And another thing. Your author's notes are only too long if they outclass the story itself, somethings take time to explain.

Now for the question everyone else is probably asking, when is 'This Kiss' going to be concluded?

Keep up the *fantastic* work!

RUKATO FOREVER!