Reviews for My Daughter, After All
superman103173 chapter 16 . 9/16
Fascinating story,well Black Tom asfaiths father is a unique idea. Also, Juggernaut vs vampires was priceless. Kudos for that one.
beserkerbeast chapter 16 . 6/2
love the story so far, love to see more
Jealous Jack chapter 16 . 5/9
I don't like Lilah Morgan. Not one bit.
CRose chapter 16 . 1/24
It was fun while it lasted. Good job
goddragonking chapter 16 . 8/21/2014
great chapter , love the way this story is going, keep up the excellent work! Keep the good writing and hope for more updates soon and Really awesome story, can't wait to read more:)
TheWickedTruth89 chapter 16 . 6/7/2014
Great chapter, can't wait for more.
cibom chapter 16 . 5/15/2014
Aw man.. there's no next button a the end of this chapter :) A fantastic story though. I love it
Sailor Pandabear chapter 16 . 4/27/2014
Storiesdr chapter 16 . 4/19/2014
Very interesting story. I don't know the Marvel characters, but you gave sufficient background for me to have an understanding of the situation. Thanks, and looking forward to what is going to happen. Will WolfRam & Hart be trying for indebtedness or elimination? Looking forward to the next part...
Rain Addict CM chapter 16 . 4/2/2014
Really interesting so far. I hope you write more for this soon, cause I really wanna know whats next. Had a point though, the evidence didn't seem all that legit, and another thing, for her age, which was never addressed, but i have a feeling you were spot on about, how did they so simply shove her in jail? Plot holes abound. Evil Watchers ( Like I said though, more soon please?
Talon5Krrde chapter 16 . 1/29/2014
More please.

This is a very interesting story!
SageEmpress chapter 16 . 8/13/2013
Guest chapter 16 . 7/28/2013
Well that was fun. Good story, only sad it hasnt gone further. It's a bit slow I think but still very fun and interesting. Great job, enjoyed the read!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
This is kinda really cool premise. Love the first chapter. Faith just needs a bad anti-hero sort of father figure! :D
Guest chapter 16 . 6/28/2013
Wonderful story. I look forward to reading more. When is Toom going to find Angel? Is Wesley going to have another appearance? I really like Mistique's part. I can already imagine the things Mistique and Faith will get into. I think they will get along really well. Do you plan on having a part where Faith meets her cousine Therese?