Reviews for Blue Eyes Dragon
Ember chapter 3 . 1/24/2007
It's awesome! I like how Kaiba is in love with serenity. Keep writing new chapters!

*Ember*
Julia chapter 3 . 8/7/2006
Great story! I can't wait to read more about it.
hana koikogoro chapter 3 . 12/31/2005
are you going to make serenity look realy cute in the uniform?
Imogen LeFay chapter 3 . 9/21/2005
Sounds really good! Hope you update soon!
xNai-chanx chapter 3 . 10/22/2003
DON'T STOP WRITEING! DONT LEAV ME HANGING LIKE THIS ONE GIRLE WHO IS WRITEING A KAIBA AND SERENITY FIC! OOps I was yelling agen

-. I just love Kaiba and Serenity storys- ( but mostly Kaiba * thinks about Kaiba and starts druling* ) PLEESE CEEP WRITEING!

-Miesho Tokuhuhudie

P.S. Thats right I have a last name and you don't!

- *more Kaiba thinking* -
Suuki chapter 3 . 10/18/2003
_ Whhe! You updated! Keep it up, I wanna read more!
lynx wings chapter 3 . 10/18/2003
Interesting . . . The plot (Seren becomes Kaiba's maid, with Mokuba playing matchmaker) is a bit overused, though. So far this is pretty well written, but try something more original next time.
Shadow Dragonia chapter 3 . 10/17/2003
Cool. Hope you update ._
Khrystal chapter 3 . 10/16/2003
hihi wassup? lol ok so yay you updated! well now i just have to wait until you update... *snores* serenity/seto forever...
godlet2b chapter 2 . 9/16/2003
hey, this is pretty good, your a good writer. You might read my yugi-oh fan fic... it's seto/serenity too... well it will be lol... yah... i'm done... i'm just trying to get reviews so that i have a half decent reason to keep writing it... yah well awesome story!
Emily10 chapter 2 . 9/10/2003
LOL i love that mokuba! keep updating, ur doing a good job!
Abbey-Ryou chapter 2 . 9/10/2003
AWSOME PLEAZE CONTINUE! ,
Calcifer chapter 2 . 9/10/2003
this is a really good story so far! i really like it! (i love reading kaiba/serenity fics) anyway i can't wait for the next chapter, i'm sure it'll be great!

- calcifer

ps (one nitpicky little thing, maybe do a bit more proofing, you have some words misused, "dual" instead of duel "wondered" instead of wandered. it's not a big thing just a suggestion _ thanks for writing such a great fic!)
Suuki chapter 2 . 9/10/2003
X_X *dies* MORE! I like XD
Lady Icy Blue chapter 1 . 9/10/2003
Please update soon! This story is good!8)