Reviews for Sound of Snow Falling
Bonsoir chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
Gosh, this story. It's not every story that deals with the loss of a child with such eloquent storytelling. I'm impressed! This was sad but sweet. I think the flashbacks could have been better handled-made more obvious, perhaps, since the timeskips, despite markings, were a little confusing at times-but damn. This was good. A more mature Misao and an Aoshi who struggles to cope, who is bitter (angry? with himself?) for things simply not being fair... That was brilliant.
ChaosRocket chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
Hey, are you the same Sigel Phoenix who used to write Ash/Gary (Palletshipping, Shishi) stories from Pokemon? Are you still around at all? I really loved one of your fics and have had it saved on my hard drive for like 10 years now. If you're the same person, would you mind contacting me? Thanks for your time.
My-name-is-foxglove chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
' "I am angry that your strength, no matter how great it was, could not save our baby. I am angry that we did everything right, and it didn't matter. I am angry," he whispered, voice harsh with grief, "that we could not do anything to keep our child from dying." '

;_; That...that really got to me. Beautiful. Simply...broken and fixed and...beautiful.
lychee loving chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
This is... it's just... guh, you've made me incoherent D: This is too beautiful for words. I was in tears before the end, and sniffling and hiccuping and then smiling because the end was so sweet and full of hope and emotion and... gah, now I've turned mushy and cheesy D:

Still, wonderful, wonderful fic. I wish I could be more constructive, but _damn_, this fic's too amazing for that.
Ms Western Ink chapter 1 . 9/1/2006
This story is beautiful beyond words. It's so powerful and utterly real when a lot of other stories can't deliver that. Irreplacable.
adrinkcalled chapter 1 . 7/16/2006
This is an extraordinarily beautiful story! It's beautifully written, flowing so naturally and being so very well balanced. I was most impressed at how you managed to imply so many things and feelings with so little words, how you found the perfect word for every feeling, and how the entire situation was so 'right' and 'real'.

I enjoyed reading it very much! Thank you for sharing!
ora-shini-gi chapter 1 . 8/7/2005
i lOVe this The words, the mood, the emotions, all were wonderfully potrayed and done I think i read this before, but... guess i have to put my head in shame for not reviewing it earlier ;; And i saw how many reviews you have gotten for this story, and sadly... i think you should have recieved much more than the actual count Even though this is not so 'fluffy' it still warmed my heart near the end as well ** but anyhoo, just wanted to say that i loved this
Vespera chapter 1 . 4/19/2005
This is simply beautiful! Elegant and fluid descriptions, professional vocabulary and grammar, expert use of suspense and drama, characterizations that respect source material... thoroughly enjoyable and satisfying story.

That said... I hope you do plan to write more. You're a rare talent for a hobby-writer.
cutemara chapter 1 . 3/3/2005
that was beautifully written...
Hikaru a chapter 1 . 2/1/2005
I don't know why this story doesn't have more reviews, but it should! My god, this was so touching. Hands down, one of the best A/M fics I have read. Ever.
Bastet Solarwind chapter 1 . 9/8/2004
Oh my gawd, you made me cry. And hardly any fanfiction stories make me cry, BUT THIS ONE DID! This is such a wonderful story! WOW! I don't care how long it takes for you to update, you're going on my favorites list so I know when you update again. Therefore, I can read more great stuff like this! Thanks for making this evening bearable.(Hurricanes Suck!)

Sincerely,

Cassie
yukisakura chapter 1 . 6/4/2004
your story is very interesting and I enjoyed reading it very much. please write another chapter. i am very eager to read more.
Saucie chapter 1 . 2/26/2004
Wow. Brilliant. It was touching, and saddening, and quiet ... There's something underneath this fic, something that isn't just a story. There's feeling, and reality, and it's wonderful. Few people actually bother to deal with the after-effects of marriage - who don't think of it as a happily-ever-after, especially for Aoshi and Misao. I know that I always stop there, and go no further. But this ... this is so *real*. The impression of grief throughout, the way they seem to slip past each other without understanding, where Misao cannot ask questions because she's scared that he won't tell her or that she doesn't want to know ... because speaking makes everything real ... where they cannot ever get over it, not completely, not ever, it can't be shoved aside even after they've recovered ...
Brilliant. And true. Which is a rare combination.
CookyButtButt chapter 1 . 2/21/2004
It takes alot to portray the deeper emotions of Shinomori Aoshi and even more to delve deep into the inner griefs of the genki Misao. I think you did a great job in delving deep into their relationship. A very emotional piece. Keep up the great writing.
petite chapter 1 . 1/14/2004
I've visit your website once. There's just a few of fanfic writer who'd like to bother analyzing characters (also the circumstances within) in open-minded and logical way, first,before start working.
And I think your effort has borne it's fruit. Really,Watsuki-sensei should read it if he suddenly looks for any idea of a new OVA (aomi pairing,of course)