Reviews for Amulet of Time 4: There and Back Again
callmeacat chapter 35 . 5/22
To be honest, I think you should have ended the story there. It was a beautifully written piece, and I think you did a wonderful job with character development, the plot, descriptions, everything. That said, I think that adding a new story with the Lighting Lord would have dragged on the story even more, which is why I'm probably not going to read it. I loved this series, and I think it was definitely worth the nights I stayed up reading.
GinnyWeasley chapter 33 . 5/22
Hi Luna!
I wanted to tell you that I like your story very much. That's why I wanted to ask if I could publish your story in German on Wattpad. Of course I would say that this is your story and not mine. I would like an answer looking forward.
Greetings GinnyWeasley
harryjamespotterblackphoenix chapter 35 . 7/2/2017
We really can go without two pages of dates.I hate dates and date BREAD yucky.
harryjamespotterblackphoenix chapter 32 . 7/2/2017
Where the Ice cream ?
harryjamespotterblackphoenix chapter 29 . 7/2/2017
Oh no not more Potters .lol
harryjamespotterblackphoenix chapter 24 . 7/1/2017
Electric Stars.
harryjamespotterblackphoenix chapter 23 . 7/1/2017
Either put 5th of May or May 5th. Never put 5th May!
harryjamespotterblackphoenix chapter 7 . 6/29/2017
Her name is Ginerva Molly Weasley not the books.
harryjamespotterblackphoenix chapter 1 . 6/29/2017
Start: Thursday 3:10p.m.
June 29,2017
Tykki chapter 4 . 4/15/2017
I f**king hate nosey Hermione he her elves bulls**t. I mean come on! Dobby likes work. I don't know is she realized that freeing house elves suddenly is more damaging.
lovebirdy chapter 9 . 7/1/2016
YOUVE GOT TO BE KIDSINF ME KANENAKMEKANDKCOA SNSNA OMG THAGS HIS SON?
Harrypotterpercyjacksonfan90 chapter 33 . 5/28/2016
Very good story!
Redumdelta chapter 27 . 3/1/2016
Severus Snape is a halfblood; His father, Tobias Snape, is a muggle; His mother, Eileen Prince, was a pureblood Gobstones champion. meh its an AU
Leo Malfoy chapter 6 . 1/30/2016
I've been reading the amulet of time series for the past year or two, and I just want to say, they are the best Harry Potter fanfics that I have ever read.
katraj0908 chapter 26 . 12/13/2015
Why does Harry always pass out during battles. Like he's supposed to be the leader and what not, and while I'm sure leaders do pass out during battles, Harry does this alot.
2,147 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »