Reviews for Amulet of Time 4: There and Back Again
Mayflowers123 chapter 7 . 11/19
Are you aware the Ginny's full first name is actually Ginerva
hp009 chapter 35 . 10/17
Wow. Just read all 4 stories, and they're all equally amazing. I hope you're planning on updating soon?
Divine Protector of Skyrim chapter 32 . 8/4
Is it Virginia or Ginny?
TheMuggleBornPrincess chapter 10 . 7/10
why don't they just use the translation spell lol
Bookworm5515 chapter 1 . 3/7
You know...when I think about the who,e 'snake eating it's own tail'/Ouroboros thing, the first thing that comes to my mind is
misuky7 chapter 35 . 12/28/2014
This story was the perfect ending to the series. I adored how smooth the flow of time was for each part. Adding in all the different historical bits, both wizarding and muggle -little or small, was fangtastic. Absolutely brill of you to add. I do so hope to read much more of your work. :3
CupCakeyyy chapter 33 . 11/4/2014
Please, I beg you! Please continue this series! I just finished reading up until this point for the 4th time or something around that amount... I'll immediately continue on with the started 5th part of your series, but PLEASE CONTINUE WRITING! I know it's been years since you've uploaded, but I really hope you plan an continuing to write someday in the future.
katiek121 chapter 35 . 7/7/2014
My favorite story of yours! I loved it all!
HPJ-kittycat chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
I just wanted to say what an amazing series and I'm proud that you're a fellow mancunian!
Sweet Shy Suz chapter 34 . 5/8/2014
Just finished your wonderful Time series. I loved it. They did change the future some though by making Sev a spy sooner then he was in the book. In the book he didn't start the spying biz till after the passing the prophecy on to Voldermort. Other then that it was perfect. I am looking forward to the next series which I will read when finished.
VKMP chapter 28 . 8/3/2013
*sobs uncontrollably* well written amd probably the most difficult death in the series so far or at least the one I cried hardest for.
Taeh chapter 25 . 7/17/2013
Has anybody borterth to see that the elves from the founders time had to wait about 15000 years to see Harry and his friends again if they where the whole time in the elves land?

elf: 180 months - 1 year human
15 years - 1 year
1 month - 2 days
1 year - 24 days
Potterformers chapter 14 . 6/6/2013
this story is basically a Heir of Ravenclaw Harry Potter
lilyginnyrose chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
hey, I just read the first four amulet of time stories, and I love them.
It shows the constant battle between light and dark, gives us the wizarding world we love, and while I'm usually knit-picking over things not being as they are in the books, you're completely forgiven. this could be a series of books on its own and the "original" harry potter books the one disagreeing with the real story.

please continue, I love your stories, I love you.
Sugar Quill5302 chapter 33 . 10/11/2012
OH MY GOSH! This was amazing. I did not expect a lot of this, especially Harry's proposal and Glen showing up. I lover's the woven wedding, it added a beery nice twist. I have not reviewed before, but I behave read the previous three stories as well as the one on Draco's trip to the Muffle world. Those were also very good stories, though I think this one is my favorite. I know you have a story up for the second trip to the past, but I realty wanted to say this before I did. Excellent plot, the whole way through

-Bertie Botts