Reviews for Amulet of Time 4: There and Back Again
LoveEvangeline chapter 9 . 7/1
YOUVE GOT TO BE KIDSINF ME KANENAKMEKANDKCOA SNSNA OMG THAGS HIS SON?
Harrypotterpercyjacksonfan90 chapter 33 . 5/28
Very good story!
Redumdelta chapter 27 . 3/1
Severus Snape is a halfblood; His father, Tobias Snape, is a muggle; His mother, Eileen Prince, was a pureblood Gobstones champion. meh its an AU
Leo Malfoy chapter 6 . 1/30
I've been reading the amulet of time series for the past year or two, and I just want to say, they are the best Harry Potter fanfics that I have ever read.
katraj0908 chapter 26 . 12/13/2015
Why does Harry always pass out during battles. Like he's supposed to be the leader and what not, and while I'm sure leaders do pass out during battles, Harry does this alot.
Mayflowers123 chapter 7 . 11/19/2015
Are you aware the Ginny's full first name is actually Ginerva
hp009 chapter 35 . 10/17/2015
Wow. Just read all 4 stories, and they're all equally amazing. I hope you're planning on updating soon?
Divine Protector of Skyrim chapter 32 . 8/4/2015
Is it Virginia or Ginny?
foxesandflowers chapter 10 . 7/10/2015
why don't they just use the translation spell lol
Bookworm5515 chapter 1 . 3/7/2015
You know...when I think about the who,e 'snake eating it's own tail'/Ouroboros thing, the first thing that comes to my mind is
ITS THE CIRCLE OF LIIIIIIIFE!
XD
misuky7 chapter 35 . 12/28/2014
This story was the perfect ending to the series. I adored how smooth the flow of time was for each part. Adding in all the different historical bits, both wizarding and muggle -little or small, was fangtastic. Absolutely brill of you to add. I do so hope to read much more of your work. :3
CupCakeyyy chapter 33 . 11/4/2014
Please, I beg you! Please continue this series! I just finished reading up until this point for the 4th time or something around that amount... I'll immediately continue on with the started 5th part of your series, but PLEASE CONTINUE WRITING! I know it's been years since you've uploaded, but I really hope you plan an continuing to write someday in the future.
katiek121 chapter 35 . 7/7/2014
My favorite story of yours! I loved it all!
HPJ-kittycat chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
I just wanted to say what an amazing series and I'm proud that you're a fellow mancunian!
Sweet Shy Suz chapter 34 . 5/8/2014
Just finished your wonderful Time series. I loved it. They did change the future some though by making Sev a spy sooner then he was in the book. In the book he didn't start the spying biz till after the passing the prophecy on to Voldermort. Other then that it was perfect. I am looking forward to the next series which I will read when finished.
2,137 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »