Reviews for Amulet of Time 4: There and Back Again
ichigo-tsubasa chapter 28 . 8/3/2013
*sobs uncontrollably* well written amd probably the most difficult death in the series so far or at least the one I cried hardest for.
Taeh chapter 25 . 7/17/2013
Has anybody borterth to see that the elves from the founders time had to wait about 15000 years to see Harry and his friends again if they where the whole time in the elves land?

elf: 180 months - 1 year human
15 years - 1 year
1 month - 2 days
1 year - 24 days
Potterformers chapter 14 . 6/6/2013
this story is basically a Heir of Ravenclaw Harry Potter
lilyginnyrose chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
hey, I just read the first four amulet of time stories, and I love them.
It shows the constant battle between light and dark, gives us the wizarding world we love, and while I'm usually knit-picking over things not being as they are in the books, you're completely forgiven. this could be a series of books on its own and the "original" harry potter books the one disagreeing with the real story.

please continue, I love your stories, I love you.
Sugar Quill5302 chapter 33 . 10/11/2012
OH MY GOSH! This was amazing. I did not expect a lot of this, especially Harry's proposal and Glen showing up. I lover's the woven wedding, it added a beery nice twist. I have not reviewed before, but I behave read the previous three stories as well as the one on Draco's trip to the Muffle world. Those were also very good stories, though I think this one is my favorite. I know you have a story up for the second trip to the past, but I realty wanted to say this before I did. Excellent plot, the whole way through

-Bertie Botts
ironhair chapter 35 . 9/21/2012
Thanks.
For writing and finishing a well thought out fic.
Overall a 8/10.
ironhair chapter 34 . 9/21/2012
Almost a 8.. Got a bit boring in the end...
ironhair chapter 28 . 9/21/2012
What?
ironhair chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
Reading
LoveLifeForever chapter 14 . 3/4/2012
I. Call. Bullshit.

Did Harry curse Draco? Yes he did, does that make him just like Voldemort? No more than knowing a lot of Dark Magic makes him worse.

Harry didn't pull some random person off the streets and start cursing them. He didn't even curse his relatives. Harry cursed the ONE PERSON who has consistently tormented him from about Day 3. He was as bad at 11 as Snape was at 30. That should tell you something. He gave Harry a DEATH THREAT in 6th grade! Am I the only one that sees something unstable about that?

I'm not sure there are too many people IN THE WORLD that wouldn't want to put some pain on the person who has been such a big pain in the ass. Draco got away with who knows how much shit over the years and NEVER GOT CALLED ON IT! No, he had this coming for YEARS and anyone who says otherwise is full of it. He used magic to torment people, and that's about it. I can't recall even one time where he actually leapt to the defense of even those he calls friend, if he calls them that. No, the best thing you can say about Draco is that he's still too cowardly to actually kill someone that he believes to be an powerful. He doesn't mind other people dying. He's just too much of a coward to do it himself. So no, I don't think there's much in him that ISN'T worth cursing into a hell of pain. The fact that Harry and EVERYONE ELSE still agrees with DRACO of all people after all they've been through is horribly unrealistic and more than a little disappointing. Did Harry get arrogant? Yes, and that is a fault of his, but cursing Draco was ironically the most normal thing he did so far.

I also find it rather sad that Hermione was more upset about Draco getting Buckbeak killed than she was about just about anything else he did. She DEFENDED the little shit, after SHE punched him, or am I the only one who remembers that? If that isn't evidence that there's a possibility of Hermione/Draco, then nothing else in the series is.
LoveLifeForever chapter 13 . 3/4/2012
I. Call. Bullshit.

Harry didn't pull some random person off the streets and start cursing them. He didn't even curse his relatives. Harry cursed the ONE PERSON who has consistently tormented him from about Day 3. I'm not sure there are too many people IN THE WORLD that wouldn't want to put some pain on the person who has been such a big pain in the ass. Draco got away with who knows how much shit over the years and NEVER GOT CALLED ON IT! No, he had this comig for YEARS and anyone who says otherwise is full of it. He used magic to torment people, and that's about it. I can't recall even one time where he actually leapt to the defense of even those he calls friend, if he calls them that. No, the best thing you can say about Draco is that he's still too human to actually kill someone that he believes to be an innocent. He doesn't mind other people dying. He's just too much of a coward to do it himself. So know, I don't think there's much in him that ISN'T worth cursing into a hell of pain. The fact that Harry and EVERYONE ELSE still agrees with DRACO of all people after all they've been through is horribly unrealistic and more than a little disappointing. Did Harry get arrogant? Yes, and that is a fault of his, but cursing Draco was ironically about the most normal thing he could do.

I also find it rather sad that Hermione was more upset about Draco getting Buckbeak killed than she was about just about anything else she did. She DEFENDED the little shit, after SHE punched him, or am I the only one who remembers that? If that isn't evidence that there's a possibility of Hermione/Draco, then nothing else in the series is.
Lollypops101 chapter 35 . 12/27/2011
this was an amazing story! is harry the lightning lord? will you write about their trip to bring glen home? i hope so, even if it isn't as long as this series was. i really enjoy your writing and hope to read more of it!
Lahmikhara chapter 34 . 12/25/2011
Still love what you did with this universe. :)
Sailor GaOn Donut chapter 35 . 12/24/2011