Reviews for As Real As The Imagination
Ellie Franks chapter 10 . 9/12/2003
Hey, This was a fantastic fanfic! I loved it! I am a huge DRR shipper so mucho props to you for this story that kept me at the edge of my seat! lol I hope you write more DRR in the future.
KawaiiAyu chapter 10 . 9/11/2003
Yay I got special thanks! lol. Special thanks to YOU for finishing this up so quickly! Arigato!
rach chapter 10 . 9/11/2003
I have read all ten chapters I thought it was great even though if was your first x file fan fic
Beguile chapter 10 . 9/11/2003
I'm so proud of you. And Doggett would be proud of you too. YOU DIDN'T KNOCK HIM OVER THE HEAD WITH SOMETHING! (hugs and kisses her Italian style again) But doesn't everyone notice that Doggett takes things to the head an absurd amount of times on the show? I don't get it. (runs to Robert Patrick and chucks lamps, bricks, and cars at him, before being chased by the "DULF" The Dogget Unconscious Liberation Front, who only is in business for Doggett being unconscious, before realizing I killed the actor and there won't be no more DOGGETT!) OH SHIT! Okay, well, the story's awesome anyways. SEE YAH!

PS: Thank you so much for liking FLESH BELONGING! And Always reviewing! YAY!
Beguile chapter 9 . 9/9/2003
ACK! WHAT DO YOU MEAN THERE MAY NOT BE A FINAL CHAPTER! NO!

You have to write the final chapter. If you don't, I will tie you to a chair and make you watch Howard the Duck over and over!
Chris chapter 7 . 9/9/2003
I have to say, nice twist in the plot, two girls accusing the other one. But Im sure you wont keep us hanging in the middle of the story, wont you? Please.
dragonzair chapter 6 . 9/9/2003
HEY! PLZ CONTINUE! YOUR DOIN A GREAT JOB!
Beguile chapter 7 . 9/8/2003
AICHICHI! How do they stop this! ACK! YOU HAVE TO WRITE YOU HAVE TO WRITE!

And thanks for what you said about my stories. (sniffles)

WRITE! WRITE! WRITE!
Miranda Malibu chapter 6 . 9/7/2003
I like the story a lot. It should have been an episode! Great job.
Beguile chapter 6 . 9/7/2003
I wanted to thank you for reading my story and enjoying it! I love yours too! I really like the whole fear thing and how it's controlling everyone. KEEP GOING PLEASE!
KawaiiAyu chapter 5 . 9/7/2003
Oh this is getting good! Hurry and update! I can't wait.

My names Laura... hehehehe. _
Katrinka chapter 5 . 9/7/2003
hi

cool story it's pretty good. How come i can't ever think of good plots like that? Luv ur story

Me

ps im contradictding myself again aren't i

pps i don that all the time
KawaiiAyu chapter 3 . 9/5/2003
Yay keep going!
Genetic Mosaic chapter 1 . 9/5/2003
I love it soo far... Just a suggestion, watch your word usage and flipped words... Anyways, I love it, keep writing! I am HOOKED!
KawaiiAyu chapter 1 . 9/5/2003
I think its very good and you should continue. I am curious as to what's gonna happen.