Reviews for The Serpent of Lord Voldemort
the-darker-side-of-things chapter 12 . 10/16
SaiyaCat chapter 12 . 7/31
beadwork chapter 1 . 1/12
I love this concept of Harry-the-not-quite-an-Animagus. And the thought of snake!Harry getting licked by cat!McGonagall os hilarious, and I still giggle thinking of Harry the warming pan. I need to be studying for exams but your story was so engaging that after every chapter I'd think 'just one more' and next thing I know, it's the last chapter already.
Hope you update soon. Have a nice day.
AzazelLuciferDeathCrowley chapter 4 . 10/13/2015
Great so far
jesusfreak100percent chapter 12 . 4/7/2014
Wow, this is one complex series. It is so fast-paced that I often have trouble following it, but I love it! It all makes sense (so far - although I have had to read two stories at the same time to keep it chronological-ish) and fits together brilliantly. I've read a (rather small) number of excellently written fanfics - so good they're on par with real fiction - and yours is certainly among them.
Coline7373 chapter 12 . 1/15/2014
Your serie is awesome. Too bad it's (probably) not going to be finished... But what has already benn made is real good! ;D
Coline7373 chapter 11 . 1/15/2014
Hey, your story is great! Original, not boring with three pages of introspections or descriptions betwen a five phrases dialogues, good characterisation (not too immature or mature teens), funny moment or full of events enought in one chapter so as not to make the story too flat or lineare. My only complaint would be taht you don't explain what the uproar at Christmas was, what the weasley problem was or why Snape disappear or into what circonstances.

So? :D

Otherwise, it's great! Keep going! XD
wolf fullmoon chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
I've read this several times and I still want there to be more stories in the series about it...
I don't know why but the idea of Voldemort caring for Harry amuses me...
GuesssWho chapter 7 . 3/5/2013
I like the Gorgon description :D
SuperSaiyanTeemo chapter 12 . 10/5/2012
Harry has to be one of the luckiest charchters ever O.o
Great story to read
Roz chapter 12 . 2/7/2012
Love the story!

Especially the excuse that Harry was turned into a warming pan by Dobby. It is strangely believable.

Keep up the good writing!
Rubberduck697 chapter 12 . 12/15/2011
Brilliant? Wonderful? Amazing? Surely there must be a word to describe this story? Aw well, I suppose I could try and cite one of your clever wizarding similes... How about your story is as fantastic as the idea of the entire Slytherin House transformed into ferrets and floating above the Great Hall. Yes, I think that sums it up nicely ;) Thanks for sharing!
Cissa-Lycoris-Black chapter 12 . 4/25/2010
This story was amazing, I loved it.
hi chapter 4 . 4/15/2010
why doesn't voldy just cast imperious on any random dangerous animal? The wouldn't have to be able to recognise harry, the spider was able to dance a jig with moody after all.
Anthousa chapter 12 . 3/25/2010