Reviews for Even Stevens and the Murderer of Stevenson House
SlothKeeper chapter 18 . 6/3/2008
I love a good mystery and this was definitely a good one.
taylorgoesrawr chapter 18 . 2/11/2008
That was seriously incredibly good! Amazing!
Rafaella chapter 18 . 12/18/2005
That was great, even though you made some mistakes and Even Stevens isn't one of my favorites! You rock!
iamnotachicken chapter 18 . 10/3/2005
(this is almostalone's new penname)

Hey, good job finishing your story! I enjoyed it a lot, definitely one of my favorite even stevens fics.

write something again sometime!

I appreciated your solid chracterization of all the main char's a lot, as that gets kinda off in a lot of fanfics.

RandomAvocados chapter 18 . 8/19/2005
This story was really good. You did a really good jobtying the clues together.
Rizzzy chapter 1 . 8/6/2005
WOW! is all i can say. i just finished radin that story and i am amazed. Excellent work keep it up. I figured out the main suspect's (not sayin the name) real identity in chapter 15. it was pure genius. Please keep writin more great stories i'll be sure to check out every fic u write n i promise u reviews for each of them. Grea work!
Pink Convergent chapter 1 . 8/3/2005
What, this took 2 years to make? Anyways good story
LiDdLeGurLyAnGeL chapter 18 . 7/14/2005
Great story! I didn't know Miss Pateer would be a Stevenson, that was really a surprise. Well, that's what mystery stories are supposed to have. Surprises! I really liked the story. About how smart Tawny was. Probably if she wasn't there, they would take a long time to figure it out!

oreo's mom chapter 18 . 7/10/2005
Beautiful! You are a wonderful writer! Congratulations!
qwerty chapter 17 . 7/5/2005
DUDE NICE WORK AGAIN. i AM LOOKING FORWARD TO THE NEXT CHAPTURE. I wonder who the murder was I think it was old man harry, (No wait that was scooby doo.) Hhehehehe. great work dude.
VampOfTheDeep chapter 17 . 7/4/2005
great story!
LiDdLeGurLyAnGeL chapter 16 . 7/1/2005
Great story! I like the suspense! Keep writing, please update!
qwerty chapter 16 . 6/17/2005
Dude that was cool It's starting to make sense nice work, and the fact that you put this chapture up so quickly is amazing.
MS chapter 15 . 6/15/2005
Wow! You got me hooked now. You're a great writer!
qwerty chapter 15 . 6/15/2005
Nice work keeping to your plain, also I think I know who the murder is, but i am probualy wrong. thank you for adding another chapture to this story.
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »