Reviews for Fate Spares Him For Some Other End
Cheerfully Blue chapter 4 . 7/15/2011
NOOOOOOOOO! The story was so good! Why did you stop writing it? It was a beautiful story! I loved it so much! Why did you let it die? Oh, the tradgity!

*sigh* Well, obviously I'm never going to know what the ending is to this amazing story *pouts* but if you ever feel the need to start it back up again I will love you forever and for always. I don't know what it was that made you stop, but I can assure you that this story is amazing and you're an amazing writer and it saddens me greatly that it will never be completed. I'm still putting this story down as a favorite in case you ever do decide to start it back up again.
Noa chapter 4 . 7/9/2009
You should continue.
Siriusly Loopy chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
You really need to update this story. I love it, but really. It's been FOUR YEARS!
miriamne chapter 4 . 2/19/2008
you really should continue this! It's very good!
Zanagala chapter 4 . 6/17/2007
I love this story so much. It would be so sad if you abandoned it completely when it has such a wonderful start.
acacia59601 chapter 4 . 4/29/2007
Are you planning on ever finishing this story? It's pretty neat, I hope you do.
blueoctober chapter 4 . 3/17/2007
Great story! You seem to have the characters down perfectly. umm... I hope you plan on continue with this... its been ah three years?
Queen Caira chapter 4 . 4/12/2006
Please update soon.
juna-starrider chapter 4 . 3/5/2006
I read the story so far, and I must say, I am VERY impressed. Then I looked at the"updated" date, and my heart fell. I'm assumming you've either abandonded the story or the account. If you are still around, could you possibly continue? This story is pure gold.
Lirenel chapter 4 . 11/3/2005
Well, I've already hit the limit for reviews, but I'm desperate. Please update! please! This is so well written, and heart-breaking, and wonderful! I beg of you, please update!
nautika chapter 1 . 11/13/2004
Please update! I've checked this story on nern ennorath, too. You updated there in Feb, but have the same number of chapters. Please? If you arent abandoning, could you please post it? It's a little easier to wait if you know. Thanks and hope RL is treating you well.
Gypsie Rose chapter 1 . 10/25/2004
Have you abandoned this story? I very much hope not! There is so much Faramir h/c around, and so little of it is any good. This is one of the best exceptions to the rule! I love what you've written so far, and I would really love to see how this ends.

-Rose
Lynn-G chapter 4 . 9/26/2004
well nice so far,

why did you stop updating?

Lynn.
tricksters apprentice too lazy to sign in blush chapter 4 . 9/25/2004
update soon! i need to read more! please, i'm begging you!
Rosemary For Remembrance chapter 4 . 7/20/2004
Woww... update soon please! I love what you've done with the characters, and Boromir's love for Faramir is so believable!

Great Job!