Reviews for Song as Old as Rhyme
Yay
Fraulein Takoor chapter 3 . 3/11/2013
What a jerk!
Guest chapter 15 . 7/12/2012
hurrrryyy up and write more chapters! :) hahaha its getting real good!
KayDee-DesignerExtraordinare chapter 15 . 8/10/2011
Okay, this is such a great story. I really hope that even though it's been six years, you'll update soon. I'd hate to see such a great story get abandoned. Holla!

xXKodyXx
Levke chapter 15 . 12/19/2010
Hey there!

I'm not going to lie, I am IN LOVE with this story!

And I won't even start explaining why because if I would do that I probably wouldn't find an end!

All that I ask you for is: Please, please continue writing this fanfiction! PLEASE. It is so great!

Merry Christmas :)

Levke
sadie chapter 15 . 9/27/2010
please please please complete your story

i cant wait

its really good

its different from the other stories i read

so please continue

thanks )
Jodie.Anne.Weasley chapter 15 . 8/28/2010
This story is sooo good. I love it! please write more and update soon!
DragonsSexyMistress chapter 15 . 7/24/2009
Please oh please update. I know it has been awhile but you grabbed my attention with your first story and now the second. Please update.

Mistress
LK-HoGwArTs-hEaDgIrL chapter 15 . 7/18/2008
very good!
Twi-Potter'z Girl chapter 15 . 1/16/2008
Oh, my Gods! That's the end! I want MORE! More, I tell YOU! MORE! PLEASE write a 3rd. chappie!

PLEASE!
fictiongirl101 chapter 15 . 7/18/2007
i really lik it, please update!
forgotten4ever chapter 15 . 6/14/2007
hurry up and finisj this fic! don't just give a cliff-hanger and never give the answer! (i'm being a little-okay, more than a little-hypocritical there, but oh wel) please, stop torturing your readers-and fans. it's cruel. crueler than not knowing snape's loyalties.

and that's veryy cruel.
Katina Wellson chapter 15 . 6/6/2007
This story is amazing! It's just so wonderful! You capture all the characters fabulously, and I'm also interested in the plot here. I don't know if you will ever update this, but I implore you to add another chapter soon. I've enjoyed this story very very much. )

/kat
bongster chapter 15 . 5/22/2007
that's pretty good... when you posting the rest of the story? i wanna read. i absolutely adore draco/hermione fanfics. any refernces?
Electricityy chapter 15 . 4/11/2007
The sequel rocks! I love the ideas, I hope you'll let me know when you're posting a new chapter.

xxEmily ~ x-Whispers-x